Bowl Eligible

gcane101

Redshirt Freshman
I think it's a great thing for the new staff coming in. The kids will get the extra practices and the new staff can evaluate them. Congrats Coach Scott! The man is 2-0!

Advertisement
Very happy for the players. They are speaking out on the field: "Losing was not our frigging fault!!!!!"

Scott is doing bang up job. I hope Butch Keeps him. Dude is making $$$$$ for himself.

Very happy for the players. They are speaking out on the field: "Losing was not our frigging fault!!!!!"

Scott is doing bang up job. I hope Butch Keeps him. Dude is making $$$$$ for himself.

Agreed. The TE has been our best safe play for the last two seasons!

Lots of talent on this team. Can't wait to see what a decent coaching staff can do with these kids. Dorito and Coley are holding them back.

Advertisement
Cut it loose!!! Gotta like the guy for coming into a tough situation and winning the first two.

I certainly prefer Scott's sideline attire to Folden's. Looking back at the last two games, all I can say is, "What would Al have done?"

It says a lot about Folden when a TE coach who is nowhere near HC level has the team playing better. Now, why is No-D Dorito still there? I expect Coley to remain until the end of the season since he is simply mediocre. Dorito, on the other hand, is stone terrible. A real laughingstock at DC.

Cut it loose!!!

85% of the experts said we wouldnt be

I know its not enough for us but still with 3 games left to play not many people said we would.

Advertisement
We need one more win to get a good bowl...

****, I'm hoping beyond hope that we beat UNC on the road and win the remaining games while UNC loses one of its last two. Then, a respectable showing against Clemson in the conference championship will help the new coach with recruiting.

Funny, I could have cared less about the ACC Coastal while Folden was HC. Now, I actually want the team to win it.

Cut it loose!!!

I think it's a great thing for the new staff coming in. The kids will get the extra practices and the new staff can evaluate them. Congrats Coach Scott! The man is 2-0!

do we really need more practices under D'No and Coley... They might have more to unlearn than learn next year.

And the kids get a bunch of free shi* for being in a bowl.

But..... any more practices under doritos can not be good

Going to a bowl is a good way for our seniors to go out. Hopefully it's not the Sun Bowl, but something more prestigious. **** the Pinstripe Bowl would be way better, lots of NYC alumni and the guys get to visit the Big Apple.

Advertisement
We need one more win to get a good bowl...

****, I'm hoping beyond hope that we beat UNC on the road and win the remaining games while UNC loses one of its last two. Then, a respectable showing against Clemson in the conference championship will help the new coach with recruiting.

Funny, I could have cared less about the ACC Coastal while Folden was HC. Now, I actually want the team to win it.

Cut it loose!!!

This team has the talent to go into Chapel Swill and ruin their season. Now that these kids can actually be themselves, it would not surprise me one bit if they beat UNC.

Advertisement
Back