Bourbon induced logic!

Advertisement
It’s an anomaly? Really! Did you forget he did the same thing at Texas? You realize manure Diaz and his smoke and mirrors flawed defensive scheme owns the two WORST losses in program HISTORY at two national ****le winning programs in Miami and Texas. Smh 🤢🤮 the only difference is Texas is serious about there program and will cut there losses in a second hence why Diaz was fired immediately after the byu debacle. But here at good ole suntan U him and Baker get to keep their jobs after the UNC debacle. That tells you all you need to know about this program, AD and HC. But, but, but 8-3 bro, lisp and slide bro, manure is gonna call his flawed defense again bro, give him more time bro even thought he’s already been here almost 6 years bro and we still don’t have any linebackers bro! Lmao you mutherfvcking sheep to the slaughter fans deserve this. 😂🤣
Tell me your top 3 Defensive coordinators in college football and I will tell you how they got lit up too. I'm not excusing Manny for his abysmal performances, I'm simply saying this is his judgment year.

Tell me your top 3 Defensive coordinators in college football and I will tell you how they got lit up too. I'm not excusing Manny for his abysmal performances, I'm simply saying this is his judgment year.
If judgement year means he and Blake James “for hiring him” get fired after he ***** the bed again in year three with his team quit on him “again.” Then I’m in all agreeance with you my friend. 👍

Inexcusable 100%. It doesn't make sense though based on the past 4 years. Its an anomaly
Manny sux cox & ballz. Here are his two Wiscy results when he was the “coveted” D coordinator calling the plays. In one snapshot we see a 97 QBR from Alex Hornibrook who probably is selling faulty mortgages currently & the bottom snapshot shows Wiscy pounding the rock down Manny’s throat. Two years, two different ways of absolutely embarrassing Manny’s defense. Wiscy said how do you want it? Gave it to Manny raw both ways! Manny’s D put up good #s against bad competition. Whenever someone with a pulse lined up across from him he got embarrassed. The real anomaly is when he shutdown he somehow shutdown the Golden Domers in 17’. You schmucks especially the Manny Fanboy Gocanes can keep sniffing dat *** tho.

836730E7-5D19-4527-BB26-78B665C6B380.jpeg

4D3B4A75-9FC8-448E-B62A-861693F4BA12.jpeg

Advertisement
* 2016 - Manny gets hired as DC by Mark Richt and the Defense improves drastically
* 2017 - Defense is lights out and the turnover chain is trending nationally
* 2018 - Elite Defense is overshadowed by abysmal Offense and special teams
* 2019 - Manny takes HC job and inherts a team with a flawed roster from top to bottom with no QB, Oline, WR, etc. (And kicker)
* 2020 - Addresses roster with Key transfers at positions of need and hires Lashlee. Sees drastic improvement from offense and defense craps the bed in season finale'
* 2021 - Most of our fans blame Diaz for everything but in reality he has addressed every issue since he's taken the job. Mark this down, this is judgment year. If Miami doesn't get it done this season, he deserves blame, but no other coach in America could make it work with that roster in 2019. And 2020 was definitely a step in the right direction (minus the UNC game which still doesn't make sense to me)
That all looks good on paper. Richt was a rebound hire. His heart and sole was still in georgia. Manny was at the right place at the right time. He’s a DC not head coach material. mack brown came in to a similar situation and did more with less. I believe Manny is still in over his head. If we didn’t get king this season the results would have been different. We could have easily lost 3 more games as we barely squeaked them out. I was willing to give him time but i done see him getting us past Clemson.

Advertisement
Back