Boulware declares for NFL draft

Advertisement
excellent choicr. get away from this unqualified HC. im legit telling kids on IG to leave bc this upcoming season will be the most toxic we have ever seen at UM.

That's a straight up sucka move bruh. You must be a Gator on the low..

excellent choicr. get away from this unqualified HC. im legit telling kids on IG to leave bc this upcoming season will be the most toxic we have ever seen at UM.

Oh well you suck. Telling kids to ruin their future because you didn’t get your way. What a creep

Advertisement
No a 5 page thread on another Miami player who made a dumbass decision leaving for the draft once again.
Sure, but I'm surprised at the level of engagement considering this particular player isn't of the same consequences as some of the other guys who've made terrible decisions. This dude's decision is just weird.

Sure, but I'm surprised at the level of engagement considering this particular player isn't of the same consequences as some of the other guys who've made terrible decisions. This dude's decision is just weird.
Either he didn’t wanna play for Diaz or Searles got fired. I thought us fans only had to worry about Shaq Pinckney Joe Jax and Homer leaving. Not an o lineman out of all people.

yikes! Nice guys on twitter eh...
IMG_24612AA73168-1.jpeg

Advertisement
I was looking forward to see this kid develop. Oh well....

To us on the outside, it just looks like he doesn't want to compete. He jumped ship at UT once he got beat out by a freshmen, even when they barely had enough healthy scholarship OLinemen to field a team. He transfers here and plays some but now jumps ship when it looks like he'll need to compete (hopefully for a new coach) with Reed and Donaldson for PT next year. There is no other explanation for leaving when he has such little experience and tape to be drafted on.

He's a Cane and i wish him the best but poor decision from the outside fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back