Both LOS were dominated by UVA

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I mean, we knew the OL was a work in progress, but our supposed dominant DL got handled tonight. They at least got handled in relation to playing a 1-4 team.

We didn’t get the penetration and disruption that we MUST have from our DT’s. Until we get consistent, top shelf DT play, we won’t get to that next level.

VT (yes, I know they lost today) and UNC will be VERY difficult games for us to win. We can still win out the rest of the reg season, but we have VOLUMES to improve or we will win 2-3 more reg season games.

Advertisement
I mean, we knew the OL was a work in progress, but our supposed dominant DL got handled tonight. They at least got handled in relation to playing a 1-4 team.

We didn’t get the penetration and disruption that we MUST have from our DT’s. Until we get consistent, top shelf DT play, we won’t get to that next level.

VT (yes, I know they lost today) and UNC will be VERY difficult games for us to win. We can still win out the rest of the reg season, but we have VOLUMES to improve or we will win 2-3 more reg season games.

the entire first half was a thousand trick plays by UVA. thought we improved on D in the second half from the first half up until blades got lost in space. the O really needed to improve esp the OL and play calling bc didn't help

Wrong!!

Go Canes!!!!

Zero chance...zero....that we win out. It’s slowly coming and this coach isn’t good enough to do **** about it

Advertisement
Back