BOT

AK_Cane

Junior
Premium
You must really like wasting money. Get ready to dig into those pockets in 2 years when we have to fire the dude from his dream job. For James to do this not once but twice for a "national search" is completely lazy and shows how incompetent he is as AD. I'm beyond ****ed. Only will be happy if we hire a great OC get rid of Searles and Jon. BOT and James are both useless

Advertisement
Ad/BOT saved a bunch of $$$$$, seems like all is is with these guys is talk
on a scale of 1-10 we look like na bunch of rank amateurs

You must really like wasting money. Get ready to dig into those pockets in 2 years when we have to fire the dude from his dream job. For James to do this not once but twice for a "national search" is completely lazy and shows how incompetent he is as AD. I'm beyond ****ed. Only will be happy if we hire a great OC get rid of Searles and Jon. BOT and James are both useless
I SAID THE SAME THING!!! Although I’m okay with Manny being the head coach, Searels and Richt HAS TO GET OUT OF HERE!

I SAID THE SAME THING!!! Although I’m okay with Manny being the head coach, Searels and Richt HAS TO GET OUT OF HERE!
Yep like I said I'll hold off final judgement once I see what he does. I think new OC, OL, QB coaches as well as s&c. Also, ST if we can squeeze one in

BOT wont care as long as that ACC money comes through...

That and no football players embarrassing the school...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back