BOT STILL wants to ***** the fans

Klamalama

Board Ban Under CIS Martial Law Until 11/5/20
The last few days have been all about peace and love on this board. However, the fans are still being screwed in the background. Y'all have noticed the increased level of trolling by the Hecht Hackers. This is by design. They couldn't keep Fraulden, so they sure as **** are going to try and smear the fans' choice: Butch Davis.

How many times do we have to beat back the BS notions of:
UNC charged by NCAA
Or, other creative new BS that they'll make up.

It's sickening and ridiculous. The BS keeps getting raised hoping they'll turn a few POTATOE heads their way, along with the media that is all over this board (looking for their next story).

Who's behind it? Who's been behind the last 12 years of failure? The BOT, through their current puppet, Flake James. This is why Flake won't get his walking papers. They need him to be the Hatchet Man, while they keep their skirts clean.

I believe the temporary truce has been violated by the administration. Outside of Fraulden's firing, NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!! The pussified corching staph is still keeping the players pussified. Dorito won't change a thing. Scott isn't firing anybody.

Just watch the coming Duke beat down; followed by the "grieving for Fraulden" excuse.

Fraulden's now-ingrained pattern of failure will continue, as the BOT wants, unless the fans demand a complete flushing of the entire football administration; to be replaced by Butch Davis as AD and HC, for two years. He'll need this time to fumigate the Hecht of all the current vermin. Then, like Lucius Cincinnatus, return to his role.

Folks, the BANNERS have to fly again, I'm ready to contribute. The BOT BOZOS think the savage fans are satisfied; we are not. The FINAL THRUST isn't going to happen by itself. At stake is the future of real Miami football, not the pussified current version.

The fight has to continue until a new HC is hired.

[video=youtube;SKzjUOqETB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKzjUOqETB4[/video]

Advertisement
You are killing it. Complete agreement. Fly the planes. We want Butch. Fly "Fire ___________" banners with name of the possible replacement including Mario and Greg even. Let them know it is not over until Butch Davis takes the field.

The last few days have been all about peace and love on this board. However, the fans are still being screwed in the background. Y'all have noticed the increased level of trolling by the Hecht Hackers. This is by design. They couldn't keep Fraulden, so they sure as **** are going to try and smear the fans' choice: Butch Davis.

How many times do we have to beat back the BS notions of:
UNC charged by NCAA
Or, other creative new BS that they'll make up.

It's sickening and ridiculous. The BS keeps getting raised hoping they'll turn a few POTATOE heads their way, along with the media that is all over this board (looking for their next story).

Who's behind it? Who's been behind the last 12 years of failure? The BOT, through their current puppet, Flake James. This is why Flake won't get his walking papers. They need him to be the Hatchet Man, while they keep their skirts clean.

I believe the temporary truce has been violated by the administration. Outside of Fraulden's firing, NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!! The pussified corching staph is still keeping the players pussified. Dorito won't change a thing. Scott isn't firing anybody.

Just watch the coming Duke beat down; followed by the "grieving for Fraulden" excuse.

Fraulden's now-ingrained pattern of failure will continue, as the BOT wants, unless the fans demand a complete flushing of the entire football administration; to be replaced by Butch Davis as AD and HC, for two years. He'll need this time to fumigate the Hecht of all the current vermin. Then, like Lucius Cincinnatus, return to his role.

Folks, the BANNERS have to fly again, I'm ready to contribute. The BOT BOZOS think the savage fans are satisfied; we are not. The FINAL THRUST isn't going to happen by itself. At stake is the future of real Miami football, not the pussified current version.

The fight has to continue until a new HC is hired.

[video=youtube;SKzjUOqETB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKzjUOqETB4[/video]

Brilliant post, Klam. I have been seeing new troll accounts the last couple of days. They are definitely agents of the BoT and Fake James.

Fly the Facken Banners!

BRING BACK BUTCH!!!!!

Fly Butch banners but flying banners of candidates can make us look really stupid. We fly a banner and then a candidate comes out say he would never come here anyway and we just look pathetic. It's like a fat guy saying he doesn't wanna date a supermodel. Keep the focus on what we want rather then what we don't. Butch or Herman. That's our focus.

Advertisement
The fans should NEVER choose a coach. So the more we locally petition I think we actually hurt his chances. They will do the opposite just to prove that they will not be told what to do. I know you want to take credit for AG being fired but I would say the ex players had more to do with it than any fans. I am not trying to take away the fan effect, but the inmates can never run the asylum so they will never go get butch just because we say so... Just my opinion...

:thumbsup_kid:

butch celebrating.jpg

Advertisement
TIFWIW, Miami will be hiring a firm to head the coaching search. Also, Miami will have the ability to pay the next coach 3-3.5 million/year.

This was told to me by someone reliable and close to the situation but I don't expect you all to take my word for it (if I was in your shoes, I probably wouldn't). Thought I'd share nonetheless.

I want Butch too, but I'm convinced the wine and cheese crowd making the decision using UNC's institutional failures as a reason not to consider the peoples choice. That being the case then Greg Schiano is the easiest and BEST choice to satisfy the fans and BOT members.

TIFWIW, Miami will be hiring a firm to head the coaching search. Also, Miami will have the ability to pay the next coach 3-3.5 million/year.

This was told to me by someone reliable and close to the situation but I don't expect you all to take my word for it (if I was in your shoes, I probably wouldn't). Thought I'd share nonetheless.

Please, please, please say it's not the proven incompetent Neinas.

Advertisement
Fly Butch banners but flying banners of candidates can make us look really stupid. We fly a banner and then a candidate comes out say he would never come here anyway and we just look pathetic. It's like a fat guy saying he doesn't wanna date a supermodel. Keep the focus on what we want rather then what we don't. Butch or Herman. That's our focus.

smart guy think Butch would say that?

Advertisement

I was expecting that just over 3 or exactly 3 was what Miami was tops gonna be willing to pay this time around

they need to get this one right

Advertisement
Back