BOT announces Presidential Search Committee

Advertisement
So you're saying your first 1,000 posts have been utterly useless?

I think everyone here would agree.

Absolutely, as opposed to the guy who has made quite an impact on the football world with a mere 10,000 posts in just under three years. People will erect statues of you.

So you're saying your first 1,000 posts have been utterly useless?

I think everyone here would agree.

Absolutely, as opposed to the guy who has made quite an impact on the football world with a mere 10,000 posts in just under three years. People will erect statues of you.

Nah, you the real MVP antwan. You've done a really good job convincing everybody here that the banner is stupid and nobody will ever donate to fly a banner again. Good job!

Advertisement
Nah, you the real MVP antwan. You've done a really good job convincing everybody here that the banner is stupid and nobody will ever donate to fly a banner again. Good job!

I haven't made a single post about the banner. Are you stupid or confused?

Advertisement
Yeah I know, take you for instance. Ran like a little **** out of the "South Florida talent isn't special" thread.

Not at all. No point in arguing just for the sake of arguing, especially when black people on the board think it's racist. That's your schtick. Last word. All yours.

Yeah I know, take you for instance. Ran like a little **** out of the "South Florida talent isn't special" thread.

Not at all. No point in arguing just for the sake of arguing, especially when black people on the board think it's racist. That's your schtick. Last word. All yours.

Tell us more about how too much South Florida talent hurts your team because Oklahoma doesn't have South Florida players, Antwan.

Coward. I see that tail going between your legs.

Advertisement
Tell us more about how too much South Florida talent hurts your team because Oklahoma doesn't have South Florida players, Antwan.

Coward? Never heard that before from a message board hero. Keep working, you can hit 15K by the end of the year. Message board Hall of Fame.

Coward? Never heard that before from a message board hero. Keep working, you can hit 15K by the end of the year. Message board Hall of Fame.

Another on point Antwan post. Tail is almost all the way up.

Advertisement
Keep trying. Are you having a stroke or are you just this scatterbrained?

Doesn't feel like a stroke. Or did you confuse me with another poster who was talking about an entirely different topic again? That happens with you middle-aged guys.

Keep trying. Are you having a stroke or are you just this scatterbrained?

Doesn't feel like a stroke. Or did you confuse me with another poster who was talking about an entirely different topic again? That happens with you middle-aged guys.

Phew. I guess that's good from a physical standpoint, but now you don't have an excuse for sucking so much.

Advertisement
Back