BOT announces Presidential Search Committee

Phew. I guess that's good from a physical standpoint, but now you don't have an excuse for sucking so much.

Who are you talking to? Can't ever be sure.

Pretty sure I'm not getting the guy who said that South Florida talent isn't anything special because Oklahoma doesn't have a lot of south florida players confused with anyone else. The people who ***** about the banner may be morons, but it takes a special type of stupid to use logic like that. Haven't seen anyone else that dumb on these boards.

Advertisement
Pretty sure I'm not getting the guy who said that South Florida talent isn't anything special because Oklahoma doesn't have a lot of south florida players confused with anyone else. The people who **** about the banner may be morons, but it takes a special type of stupid to use logic like that. Haven't seen anyone else that dumb on these boards.

You just did that within the last half hour, smartest one.

5:26 PM weownfsu: My bad, confused you with the other retarded guy (CaneShow) posting right now.
5:42 PM weownfsu: Pretty sure I'm not getting the guy who said that South Florida talent isn't anything special because Oklahoma doesn't have a lot of south florida players confused with anyone else.

Who needs to go looking for entertainment when we have weownfsu running his own **** show right here in front of us. Well done, bro. It's not often that someone contradicts himself so blatantly in such a small window of time. Classic. You old guys, LMAO.

Pretty sure I'm not getting the guy who said that South Florida talent isn't anything special because Oklahoma doesn't have a lot of south florida players confused with anyone else. The people who **** about the banner may be morons, but it takes a special type of stupid to use logic like that. Haven't seen anyone else that dumb on these boards.

You just did that within the last half hour, smartest one.

Nah Antwan. Once I realized you were the guy who said that, there's no forgetting.

hopefully it's someone who values the brand and is not interested in being UF's and FSU's football b itch…..
like Donna

Yeah, a university wouldn't want another President like Shalala, who has done great things to increase the stature, name, and programs in the school. They should hire a glorified athletic director because some fans seem to think that the first job of a university president is to prop up a football team.

Advertisement
Gotta get Golden out first!

You go over there and you tell them to hire Condoleezza right now. No brainer. She's on the final four selection committee too.

/and thanks in advance

I would love to have Rice because

1. She loves football
2. She would keep the school respectable in its academics
3. She loves football

Highly highly doubt we would have a 1% chance of getting her though

Will we try though? She should be the first person contacted. She'd bring Stanford prestige w her. She is the perfect hire.

Yo Herrera. Go make this suggestion. Own it as your idea. Make a name for yourself young man.

I'm not taken seriously because of reasons like that. I am too outspoken. People get mad at me that I don't like Shalala and are like how dare you? So I can try and make as much noise.

No noise necessary. When discussion comes up, just say, "Wasn't Condoleezza Rice the Provost at Stanford?"

You go over there and you tell them to hire Condoleezza right now. No brainer. She's on the final four selection committee too.

/and thanks in advance

I would love to have Rice because

1. She loves football
2. She would keep the school respectable in its academics
3. She loves football

Highly highly doubt we would have a 1% chance of getting her though

Will we try though? She should be the first person contacted. She'd bring Stanford prestige w her. She is the perfect hire.

Yo Herrera. Go make this suggestion. Own it as your idea. Make a name for yourself young man.

I'm not taken seriously because of reasons like that. I am too outspoken. People get mad at me that I don't like Shalala and are like how dare you? So I can try and make as much noise.

No noise necessary. When discussion comes up, just say, "Wasn't Condoleezza Rice the Provost at Stanford?"

I'll do my best! I won't get anywhere near those meetings but grassroots movements could work.

Some interesting names on that committee.

I had Charlton Copeland as a law professor. Openly ***, very liberal, very sharp legal mind. 100% sure he doesn't give 2 ***** about athletics. In fact, I'd say there's a very good chance that he may not be aware that this university has a football team.

We back.

Advertisement
hopefully it's someone who values the brand and is not interested in being UF's and FSU's football b itch…..
like Donna

Yeah, a university wouldn't want another President like Shalala, who has done great things to increase the stature, name, and programs in the school. They should hire a glorified athletic director because some fans seem to think that the first job of a university president is to prop up a football team.

Your right Shalala has been great! Came here and inherited the best college football program and team in the nation. She is now leaving and has left us with a pos team,program and better yet coach with a 10 year contract. Besides trashing most of our athletics she has been awesome. Oh and you know her and the Shapiro staff made her look soooo good.

This is a diverse group of talented people but what do any of them know about running a University?

Advertisement
Did I miss Goldie and Dorito on that list?
thinking they better be money hungry. wins…. not so much
1313376801.jpg

Is that Donna? Or is it a guy? Is that the famous Donna camel toe photo? Hard to tell on my phone.

Some interesting names on that committee.

I had Charlton Copeland as a law professor. Openly ***, very liberal, very sharp legal mind. 100% sure he doesn't give 2 ****s about athletics. In fact, I'd say there's a very good chance that he may not be aware that this university has a football team.

We back.

What's with all the **** these days? They're everywhere. Is half the world ***?

Advertisement
Hopefully they pick someone that understands that you can have great academics and great athletics. They are not mutually exclusive and it would be nice if the next president is someone that recognizes that.

For what its worth, that was supposed to be one of Donna's strengths when she took over from Tad -- based on what she did at Wisconsin.
Ugh

What we really need to do is get a great AD who can spot coaching talent like Sam Jankovich did. Whether that happens through a genius presidential hire or the grace of God, I don't care, but our last few AD's have not had any kind of juice.

Even Tad Foote who was literally against the football team at one point did not affect the program on the field.

Sam was lucky with Johnson. No great genius to that hire. What other choices did he have? Schleppy Olivadotti?

To whoever recomended Rice...I have a better chance at winning $1Billion predicting all the wins in the NCAA Tournament.

I've been saying it sense before a change was announced. Nothing wrong with dreaming. If we can dream about getting the best coach then why not President. Gimme Condi!!!

Advertisement
Back