Bosa

Advertisement
there is a ton of talent produced by St. Thomas Aquinas....it is kinda curious there was not an offer given even as a courtesy(even if the kid isnt interested)
just so folks don't look at his offer list and wonder if there is bad blood or something between UM and STA (is there?)

For the record, I had Joe Bosa listed #1 on my 2013 board. (I mean, if I actually had a 2013 board).

We never seemed to garner any interest from the kid. I always wondered how much was the kid and how much was his dad.

Advertisement
Yup, he announced it on twitter. He basically admitted that playing time was his major concern but OSU had a heck of an DE haul last year.

Fugg it...he wasn't looking at the U and vice versa...I'll take someone who wants to be a Cane over somebody who doesn't want to be here...

I would have taken Bosa in a heartbeat but this is finally a year when this doesn't worry me at all. We are going to do just fine on the DL.

Advertisement
I'd rather have him at OSU or Alabama then go to UF/FSU...can't stand the perception and/or reality that they stole one from us in S FL

Yup, he announced it on twitter. He basically admitted that playing time was his major concern but OSU had a heck of an DE haul last year.

to be that size and have that agility at age 17....my guess is he will probably put on 30-40 pounds pretty quickly.
my guess is he'll do pretty much the same thing as did with john simon and before him, cam heyward..
start at DT to get on the field..and then if his talent and mobility allow ...learn OSU's LEO position(usually their best lineman) in order to exploit mismatches

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back