Booker T vs Isidore Newman (ESPN2) 9pm [another Manning QB]

King of Allapattah

LET'S GO CANES!!!
Premium
There's a big HS football tonight on ESPN between South FL and Louisiana.

Who are the prospects to watch? Any players from the home team that Miami is/should be after? @Liberty City El

Last edited:
Advertisement
There's a big HS football tonight on ESPN between South FL and Louisiana.

Who are the prospects to watch? Any players from the home team that Miami is/should be after? @Liberty City El
Well, I wouldn't classify as "should be after", but a player to watch is CB Rance Conner, he's a Louisville commit, he's a kid I posted on 2 years ago, small sized CB with good Ballhawking skills.

BTW also has Anthony Hundley who's currently committed to LSU, was a former Miami commit for a hot second.

After BTW had a coaching change they lost a lot of their talent, but they have some young promising prospects in the 23-25 classes.

The prospect worth watching the most in terms of a player we've offered is actually Isidore's WR's AJ Johnson who we offered back in May.

Obviously Arch Manning is the superstar everyone will be watching as well, but he's SEC bound no question.

I don’t think that is the Booker T. Washington team that is playing on ESPN is the same Booker T. team from Overtown. Booker T. is one of the South Florida teams that opted out of the FHSAA playoffs, and will start the season late. I think the Overtown team doesn’t play until next week or the week after

Advertisement
I don’t think that is the Booker T. Washington team that is playing on ESPN is the same Booker T. team from Overtown. Booker T. is one of the South Florida teams that opted out of the FHSAA playoffs, and will start the season late. I think the Overtown team doesn’t play until next week or the week after
You're right, I wasn't even paying attention lol, I was watching G State vs Ark St then OP asked me about BTW so I assumed he was talking about Miami.

My bad.

Advertisement
Well, I wouldn't classify as "should be after", but a player to watch is CB Rance Conner, he's a Louisville commit, he's a kid I posted on 2 years ago, small sized CB with good Ballhawking skills.

BTW also has Anthony Hundley who's currently committed to LSU, was a former Miami commit for a hot second.

After BTW had a coaching change they lost a lot of their talent, but they have some young promising prospects in the 23-25 classes.

The prospect worth watching the most in terms of a player we've offered is actually Isidore's WR's AJ Johnson who we offered back in May.

Obviously Arch Manning is the superstar everyone will be watching as well, but he's SEC bound no question.
I'm looking at that Ark St. game and they have some good looking receivers.

I'm aware of the hype on the kid, but are the announcers gonna suck him off all night?
pipe sucking GIF by South Park
no other option sucking GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

AJ Johnson with a nice return

looks the part

Advertisement
Back