Booker T and Ice Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayeplus

Freshman
I will say this. Until a Booker T high school player actually signs with Miami, I will continue to be skeptical about Ice Harris. Now, I am in no way certain about him steering his players away from Miami, but if a Booker T kid chooses Arkansas over Miami, then c'mon man, obviously Ice and Randy Shannon are co-conspirators. Don't believe that? I dare somebody, anybody, to look up the last time a Booker T kid went there prior to Shannon being on that staff. I have not been to Arkansas, but I would bet anything that place does not compare to South Florida. I can understand a kid wanting to get away, but Arkansas? C'mon man. Ice is a low key street agent just like Cogdell was at Miramar when he was sending his kids to West Virginia.

Let the negging commence.

Advertisement
I will say this. Until a Booker T high school player actually signs with Miami, I will continue to be skeptical about Ice Harris. Now, I am in no way certain about him steering his players away from Miami, but if a Booker T kid chooses Arkansas over Miami, then c'mon man, obviously Ice and Randy Shannon are co-conspirators. Don't believe that? I dare somebody, anybody, to look up the last time a Booker T kid went there prior to Shannon being on that staff. I have not been to Arkansas, but I would bet anything that place does not compare to South Florida. I can understand a kid wanting to get away, but Arkansas? C'mon man. Ice is a low key street agent just like Cogdell was at Miramar when he was sending his kids to West Virginia.

Stop this bull****.

Dont Start with this BullS*it.....

429.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Before I say this, I AM NOT TROLLING, JUST PASSING ALONG INFORMATION. If you still think I am afterwards, then all I have to say is f**k you.

I tried to post about Cook's fam having a check cut by FSU and people thought I was trolling. Per a source who is closely around the situation, Tim Brewster and the grandma are linked in. Brewster has facilitated the transaction(has check ready if he signs) and the grandma is basically all over Cook and pressing him to take the money and go to Tallahassee. However as mentioned by Pete, Cook is torn. It basically comes down to not letting his grandmother down and making the best decision for himself. If you think I'm making this up, then that's on you. If you think 247 is interviewing the grandma for the fun of it, then you are naive.
same poster that has all the info on Cook

We dont need this posted publically. But if Jackson end up at Arkansas, as I suspect he will, I think there would be some smoke to your theory.

Advertisement
Before I say this, I AM NOT TROLLING, JUST PASSING ALONG INFORMATION. If you still think I am afterwards, then all I have to say is f**k you.

I tried to post about Cook's fam having a check cut by FSU and people thought I was trolling. Per a source who is closely around the situation, Tim Brewster and the grandma are linked in. Brewster has facilitated the transaction(has check ready if he signs) and the grandma is basically all over Cook and pressing him to take the money and go to Tallahassee. However as mentioned by Pete, Cook is torn. It basically comes down to not letting his grandmother down and making the best decision for himself. If you think I'm making this up, then that's on you. If you think 247 is interviewing the grandma for the fun of it, then you are naive.
same poster that has all the info on Cook

Yep that's me.

The best player on Booker T's team is still firmly committed to Miami.

Advertisement
Ice Harris is the leader of the "Wahhhh the U fired the black guy" brigade.

Btw, if AG doesn't lock down SFla, we have a SERIOUS problem.

Oh, and I hope Randy drops dead.

2013 - Ice
2014 - Jack Daniels
2015- ???

Jack Daniels has been doing it for years. I don't really believe the Ice bull**** but I grew up in Palm Beach fairly close to Dwyer and its been known he favors not just Florida but Urban Meyer. Nothing new. Just been a long time since its been mentioned since a Dwyer kid hasn't had Miami interest in a while.

Advertisement
Well his cousin goes there too.. I went to Hampton an played football because of my cousin..
Some of y'all are nervous!!!

Stop this bull****.

Agree, neg for the OP.

Hopefully this thread is deleted before it reaches 30+ ....SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back