2024 Booker "B9" Pickett Jr. 4* Edge from Tampa (Wharton)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
what you think of picket?
Not as long as I’d like ”pause “ but he’s twitchy and athletic . He just needs weight but he’s an explosive athlete. His stats are comical , thirty sacks in a year is bonkers. Bain like numbers and both aren’t prototypical size even though Bain was physically ready with weight / strength.

Not as long as I’d like ”pause “ but he’s twitchy and athletic . He just needs weight but he’s an explosive athlete. His stats are comical , thirty sacks in a year is bonkers. Bain like numbers and both aren’t prototypical size even though Bain was physically ready with weight / strength.
De or lb?

Advertisement
We stand our ends up so we need athletic guys to drop. I’m fine with this take. He fits the mold, just not as long as they’d like. But neither was Bain.

Yeah we drop DE’s a lot. Has me hoping moss can somehow gain enough weight to play next year.

Kelley I don’t think has the quickness to really do what Guidry is trying. Harvey has done ok but I’m not the biggest fan of those zone blitzes when you don’t have freaks on the edge.

I really want to see Kelley get healthy cause I’m just not sure what kind of player he is.

Yeah we drop DE’s a lot. Has me hoping moss can somehow gain enough weight to play next year.

Kelley I don’t think has the quickness to really do what Guidry is trying. Harvey has done ok but I’m not the biggest fan of those zone blitzes when you don’t have freaks on the edge.

I really want to see Kelley get healthy cause I’m just not sure what kind of player he is.
Kelly is normally on the short hash so he’s not asked to do too much. Mostly short hook zones or flat‘s coverage

Advertisement
Kelly is normally on the short hash so he’s not asked to do too much. Mostly short hook zones or flat‘s coverage

Even rushing the passer he isn’t explosive. He was very hyped and I know he is still super young and has battled multiple injuries since being here so I’ll cut him some slack. I just don’t see elite top 100 player so far when he is on the field. I would like to see Wayne get some burn the next couple games and see what he can do off the edge

Harvey tracked a dude all the way down the sideline yesterday and into the EZ. Pretty good flash and use of the sideline. Color me surprised.

Can Pickett move like that? Because if he can, there's a place for him in this defense.

Can someone compare pickett’s game with Rudolph’s? Both seem to be similar, undersized DEs (~205) with a good burst.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back