2024 Booker "B9" Pickett Jr. 4* Edge from Tampa (Wharton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
@Memnon said we needed a thread and can't believe I forgot about him. I had him as a priority recruit in the DE/Edge thread and never did a profile. Monster JR season. Canes gear in his 247 profile. Interesting. When @Memnon tells you a thread should exist, I'm thinking there's a coded message here. We'll see.

Advertisement
Cane Legacy son of former Miami DE/LB Booker SR who played here from 93-96.

Booker Jr has had 183tcks 60 sacks & 38TFL’s in his first 3 years as a starter at Wharton.

His Junior season was lights out with 56tcks 30 sacks & 16TFL’s.

Plays mostly as a Stand up EDGE rusher, but could be play as a 7-9Tech DE in the 4-3 as well.

High-motor player with good arm length & pursuit ability, will need to put on more weight & get bigger at the next level.

Has some JaQues Evans to his game, high upside prospect.

Advertisement

Booker Jr has had 183tcks 60 sacks & 38TFL’s in his first 3 years as a starter at Wharton.

Plays mostly as a Stand up EDGE rusher, but could be play as a 7-9Tech DE in the 4-3 as well.

High-motor player with good arm length & pursuit ability, will need to put on more weight & get bigger at the next level.

I remember his Dad...

fishing-gif-13.gif
Film is legit! Gotta make sure to land him!

Advertisement

I remember having never heard of Booker Pickett when he turned up on our list of signees. Dennis Erickson special. Had some big-timers in his classes as well as some under-the-radar types.

Every once in a while Errrickson got lucky.

Advertisement
My little cousins went/go to Wharton but I know nothing about the program

Advertisement
@Memnon said we needed a thread and can't believe I forgot about him. I had him as a priority recruit in the DE/Edge thread and never did a profile. Monster JR season. Canes gear in his 247 profile. Interesting. When @Memnon tells you a thread should exist, I'm thinking there's a coded message here. We'll see.

My goodness, B9 straight looking like he’s shot from a cannon in his highlight film. Wow, would love to stack him with the incoming frosh from the ‘23 class. Kid has a high motor and violent intentions!!! Gotta love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back