Boob Shop

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23667

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's brain keeps thinking "boob shop" everytime he reads "Bob Shoop" 😂😂😂#IfSoIMightNeedProfessionalHelp

If this is you feel free to post some glorious ***** (SFW pics only!)

GO CANES!!! WE BACK!!! 😂😂😂

fruity-boobs-10975.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we get a mopes vs slurpers booty gif throw down?

Asking for a friend.
They don't want none of this heat. Be like FSU canceling against Clemson.

BTW, the max file upload size seems to keep going down. I used to be able to squeeze in some glorious booty's under 4MB but now anything over 2.5 is suspect. CiSpool deserves hidef booties.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's brain keeps thinking "boob shop" everytime he reads "Bob Shoop" 😂😂😂#IfSoIMightNeedProfessionalHelp

View attachment 142407
I kept thinking of that Salt-n-Pepa song Shoop but you have added a new perspective on to the way I now think about this hire and I’m better for it. Thank you for this fine service you’ve done.

Advertisement

BTW, the max file upload size seems to keep going down. I used to be able to squeeze in some glorious booty's under 4MB but now anything over 2.5 is suspect. CiSpool deserves hidef booties.
I'll do it for u.
Nah I don't need a ban. Saving that for when we get 6.

Advertisement

I can help you get them under 2.5. I use a free tool for my gifs to do that and I can send you a link with instructions.

View attachment 142407

You're not the only one. Then again, my brain keeps thinking "Boob Shop" even when I read Manny Diaz or Blake Baker, so that might disqualify me.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back