Bonding Video by Ryan

What an excellent way to showcase the many attributes of Miami and a great recruiting tool. Presenting videos and commentaries showing all the exciting things the players and team does, on campus activities, hanging with NBA/NFL/TV and Rapper/Entertainers. Stage a Beach Volleyball shoot with the guys playing with beautiful young ladies. Hooking into some big fish etc. Just flood Social Media with all kinds of things going on in Miami vs the boring country sec towns university road beer joints. Let Social Media recruit for you while you sleeping. No other school can offer what we do outside of USC. we gotta play that trump card.

Advertisement
OP Failz lol.

what-a-loser.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

What an excellent way to showcase the many attributes of Miami and a great recruiting tool. Presenting videos and commentaries showing all the exciting things the players and team does, on campus activities, hanging with NBA/NFL/TV and Rapper/Entertainers. Stage a Beach Volleyball shoot with the guys playing with beautiful young ladies. Hooking into some big fish etc. Just flood Social Media with all kinds of things going on in Miami vs the boring country sec towns university road beer joints. Let Social Media recruit for you while you sleeping. No other school can offer what we do outside of USC. we gotta play that trump card.
They have all these videos of the players doing all those activities you listed or you just talking?

Thought the title and beginning sentence made it clear I thought promotional social media videos were a great idea and why. Not my idea. Just applauding the video and how great they are as a recruiting tool.
Worded it wrong.. I was asking if there was more videos than the one Ragone posted.. in that video they only go on a boat and eat. You said they go fishing, play volleyball with the biitches, etc..

Advertisement
Worded it wrong.. I was asking if there was more videos than the one Ragone posted.. in that video they only go on a boat and eat. You said they go fishing, play volleyball with the biitches, etc..
I was suggesting they make social videos do the various activities and outlets like the ones I suggested. Not all people like the same thing, so it's important to show a variety. That's all. ***** like that very enticing to young men.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back