Bold prediction

mikegrinder

Recruit
I don't like to listen to all the YouTube armchair analyst. And everybody that has an opinion. What happened last night, has nothing to do with Talent. We froze on the big stage offensively, and we let them dictate to us instead of us dictating to them. We are going to meet them in the ACC Championship and kick Clemson ***. Brevin Jordan said it best, it's what we didn't do, you can take that to the bank

Advertisement
this is the same fantasy bull**** I read on this site all week leading up to this game. People had visions and no one is giving us a chance.....

we lost by 25 and it easily could have been another 50-3 game. It was total domination by Clemson. To think we beat them unless there are major injuries to guys like ETN or Lawrence is nonsense.

if you are a positive guy look at the fact that we could win out and get to lose to them again which is a big stride forward, but stop lying to yourselves.

It’s gonna take a few years of beating the teams we should beat to have a chance against Clemson. We’re outclassed but you’re not going to recruit elite teams at 7-6,6-7. Let Miami start winning 10 games a year and the gap will close quickly

Advertisement
We froze four sure butt lack of talent in critical spots played a part two. Bad case of da stage fright.
They definitely started out star struck. The penalties really made it tough. And those personal foul penalties and Offsides on the OL are just inexcusable. Players need to clean it up. Happens every game.

I just don't understand what Lashlee's game was. We didn't do anything creative or that resembled his gameplan from Louisville or FSU. We didnt even try.

Its Sunday morning after an ***-whooping, take the orange and green shades off. Talent has a lot to do with it.

#beatpitt, let’s see how this team reActs to being outclassed first!!!

Advertisement
Like I kinda get what you’re saying because to be honest I was not impressed with Clemson at all in terms of being this dominant force; uVA showed you can put points on them and that’s what we didn’t do bc offensively we **** the bed. But at the same time, we really didn’t score an offensive TD til garbage time mid/late 4Q, so I have zero hope our wide receivers can create separation unless they all get benched

Wow I needed that this morning, like waking with a bad hangover - and having four up-tempo shots of Jameson.

Advertisement
Back