Bogle waiting until February?

canesfan2001

Oh We Fuccin Fuccin
Read that Bogle was gonna sign on natl. singing day, rather than on Wednesday. Probably hurts our chances no?

Advertisement
Username: Canesfan2001

Comes in with he “read” Bogle was signing in February...even though ITU has him scheduled to sign early as of this yesterday morning.

Advertisement
Username: Canesfan2001

Comes in with he “read” Bogle was signing in February...even though ITU has him scheduled to sign early as of this yesterday morning.
"Read" means I read it on Rivals, not some random source. It was the reason as to why I am asking here. Conflicting opinions on different sites.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Understood. But why doesn’t Miami have the official in January like most recruits who are signing in February?

BECAUSE HE'S COMMITTING AT THE ******* ALL STAR GAME ON JAN. 5..................................................................WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE HIM COMMIT BEFORE HE VISITS?

Advertisement
man this is exciting. I will be waiting all day sitting on my hands for his top 25 to be released. what a great time to be alive..... gee whiz

I just can't tell with Bogle. Hopefully it's not another Jordan Battle situation where we're going to be #2 choice regardless of whether the #1 name rotates. Simpson gives me some degree of confidence.

Advertisement
Back