Bob Stoops making major staff changes

Advertisement
I wish Folden would scapegoat Williams and Carroll. I'm personally holding those two bums responsible for at least 5 of our losses this year.

Bob Poops is showing how it's done. Will he be ruthless enough to scapegoat his brother, who has done nothing but field **** defenses since he returned from Arizona?

Advertisement
I wish Folden would scapegoat Williams and Carroll. I'm personally holding those two bums responsible for at least 5 of our losses this year.

Bob Poops is showing how it's done. Will he be ruthless enough to scapegoat his brother, who has done nothing but field **** defenses since he returned from Arizona?

How bout Franklin as well???

Rob Poops should scapegoat himself. Big Game Bob is an above-average coach who has an undeserved title thanks to the pundits ******** UM that year.

We really need to stop comparing ourselves to the Oklahoma type of programs. One administration cares about the football team, the other just wants kids who stay out of trouble.

After going 8-5. Golden would be on could 9 if we would have won 8 games this year. Further proof Golden is a loser. Hard to teach winning when you accept defeat the way he does with our program. No accountability.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/oklahoma-sooners-bob-stoops-staff-changes-010415

Advertisement
Golden: Bob, WTF are you doing?!?!?!! You have to trust the process!!!! #pillars #clouds #continuity #trendingup #youwonmoregamesthanyoulossed #istillhazjob

How bout Franklin as well???

Get ALL these sad muther****ers outta here!!!

Advertisement
I understand what Bob is doing, but it seems like no matter what changes are made, it's Bob himself that can't win the big games.

Advertisement

Golden is responsible for it all. And don't forget we had no special teams this year. None. No return team and no coverage teams. Like the perfect storm on field position ineptitude.

Golden is responsible for it all. And don't forget we had no special teams this year. None. No return team and no coverage teams. Like the perfect storm on field position ineptitude.

You're preaching to the choir.

I understand what Bob is doing, but it seems like no matter what changes are made, it's Bob himself that can't win the big games.
Man I don't know, Stoops need to change a lot of he needs to start recruiting to stop Baylor and TCU. Those offenses are ridiculous. He needs more speed across the board

Advertisement
Back