Off-Topic Bob Saget Dead

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** wow that crazy they say they always go in 3s as creepy as that is ... Betty White , Sidney now Bob Saget

RIP

Advertisement
Advertisement
On hearing the news of his Full House co-star’s death, John Stamos said, “I’m gutted”.

No ****, Stamos, your belly button is 🤢

Advertisement

RIP Patrice
RIP Bob

Patrice is the funniest off the dome comedian ever. Dude was brilliant and was like a machine gun. Your favorite comedians think he's the funniest dude ever. It's sad he never got to the level of comedians like Kevin Hart who are nowhere in his stratosphere. Kevin has even said he wasn't. That's why I like Bill Burr, him and Patrice were boys and rubbed off on each other a lot. Bill took on a lot of Patrice's brave ' I don't give a **** attitude " with comedy. Which is dying with all the soft *** pussys in this country getting offended. Comedy is barely hanging on.

Patrice is the funniest off the dome comedian ever. Dude was brilliant and was like a machine gun. Your favorite comedians think he's the funniest dude ever. It's sad he never got to the level of comedians like Kevin Hart who are nowhere in his stratosphere. Kevin has even said he wasn't. That's why I like Bill Burr, him and Patrice were boys and rubbed off on each other a lot. Bill took on a lot of Patrice's brave ' I don't give a **** attitude " with comedy. Which is dying with all the soft *** pussys in this country getting offended. Comedy is barely hanging on.
Facts!

Patrice is my favorite comedian of all-time!

He was the rawest bastion of the truth out there in the entertainment business & was one of the most brutally honest people the stand up world had ever seen. Bill Burr, Bobby Kelly, Jim Norton, Rich Vos, Greg Geraldo, Nick Di Paolo, Dane Cook & all those guys from the Tough Crowd era & O&A era were all influenced by Patrice’s hardcore style. Kevin Hart even with being as commercialized as he is was groomed & toughened up by Patrice at the cellar, Burr has said numerous times on his podcast that Patrice used to literally terrorize guys at the Cellar to the point they wouldn’t even show up if they knew he was there. He basically taught Bill how to bust chops, but it made them all stronger comedian for it.

There will never be another like Patrice.

Bust Boston period had produced some of the best stand ups ever, from Patrice, to Burr, Louis CK, David Cross, Nick DiPaolo, Dane Cook, Joe Rogan, Bobby Kelly, John Heffron Steven Wright & dozens more.

Last edited:
wounds similar to getting hit in the head with a baseball bat...

dude was murdered.

Advertisement
Back