Bo sets his official visit

Advertisement
Who cares who the starter is. Figure out a way to split 50 carries a game between him, Duke and Yearby.

The other guys just provide depth.

Advertisement
266.gif

Who cares who the starter is. Figure out a way to split 50 carries a game between him, Duke and Yearby.

The other guys just provide depth.

agreed. there are plenty of carries to go around. if he comes we have the hard hitting big back to compliment duke and joe in the future.

No homo ... but look at photos of this kid. He looks like he's already on the Bama steroid regimen.

tidbit on dis kat......Bama & Da U will b da only schools he UOV/OV to...we in da game if his academics in order

Advertisement
This is pretty cool but I don't think we're seriously in the running.

Coach Closey's blood/caffeine level is .79. He'll hit this dude Bo with so many oyes, meedas and dales that Bo will be asking if it's too late to enroll early. We've got a shot. We've really got a shot.

Advertisement

Coach Closey's blood/caffeine level is .79. He'll hit this dude Bo with so many oyes, meedas and dales that Bo will be asking if it's too late to enroll early. We've got a shot. We've really got a shot.

Coley is about the only aspect of this program right now that I can stomach. I guess Stacy Coley, too.

the backfield at Bama is loaded, kid wants to pay rb. he understands that if he comes here he will see a lot of the field next year. we gave a good chance at landing him. fingers crossed, dude is a huge need!

tidbit on dis kat......Bama & Da U will b da only schools he UOV/OV to...we in da game if his academics in order

yeah, but he doesn't seem like the kinda dude to be tweeting left and right and that "welcome home" one to Marlon Huphrey is a little discouraging..

but, that said I'm cautiously optimistic.

Advertisement
Please be realistic.. He's visiting, we have a chance, but it is VERY small chance. Prepare yourself for a thank you, but staying with Alabama. Nice that we got him to visit, but I'm not gonna let the result ruin my weekend...

like that "Coach Closey's". And for the short time he was on staff last year, he was responsibly for our only big close on signing day. So, lets see what our cuban cousin does with this much time..

Advertisement
Back