Blustein Class of 2018 Top 75

Who does Mark Pope like, anybody know?

LMAO - just looked it up. I know it's 2018 but the kid already favors Bama. Disgusting.

Advertisement
****, my boy took Coral Springs from a 1-9 record to a 7-3 record in his first season as HC. Took them to the playoffs, beat Deerfield and nearly beat a loaded Hallandale team.

And then your 'boy' bailed after one season without a playoff win just like he bailed at Western with, wait for it, zero playoff wins.

Andrew...

You're a stat guy. STFU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is South Florida not producing DTs. That is the one position that seems to be lacking every year.

I respect your opinions most of the time, but sometimes you have this chip on your shoulder where it seems you're just underappreciated.

The guy is a clown.

Period.

The purpose of his existence is to tell everyone how criminally underrated he and every other 'small' school coach is.

Ask him how many playoffs wins he's ever been a part of in his career. Let's see if he has the balls to lie and say anything other than 0.

How many playoff wins have you been apart of? (I don't mean taking the stats)

Advertisement
Stat boy nerd.

***** got a size smedium Cane's shirt on and still can't fill the sleeves. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Cook & Surtain Jr are both overrated as f*ck...
Blades, Asante Jr & Mark Pope should all be in the top 5.
Also, the DB trio from the Creek are underrated.

And, shout out to Tutu Atwell for making the list, lol.

Sounds legit. A guy who does it for a living list is wrong but you want tons of cane leans in the top 5. Sounds LEGIT LMAO

Blu might be "plugged in" and he might watch a ton of live football but that doesn't mean he knows WTF he's looking at. LOL
Since when does watching football make you an expert on evaluations?

You know who watches more football than him? Coaches. (via Hudl)

This guy releases a "top coaches" list every few years and they're even more laughable than his top prospect lists. It's basically just a list of guys who coach at loaded high schools. Samuels is on this year's list and he hasn't even coached a game yet. LOL. And you'll never see him give credit to guys who coach at "lower tier" high schools. (ex: the guy at Douglas who's one of the better coaches in Broward) ****, he had Rocco Casullo on his top coaches list a few years ago when he was at STA. What happened, he forgot to coach now?

Nice guy. 100% dedicated to South FLA high school football. Knows a ton of interesting facts. Doesn't know football itself. His credibility = no bueno

This.

Bluestein has legendary status with the jelly bean nerds on this board. That 2018 list is a joke. LOL at Bluestein.

Advertisement
Blu might be "plugged in" and he might watch a ton of live football but that doesn't mean he knows WTF he's looking at. LOL
Since when does watching football make you an expert on evaluations?

You know who watches more football than him? Coaches. (via Hudl)

This guy releases a "top coaches" list every few years and they're even more laughable than his top prospect lists. It's basically just a list of guys who coach at loaded high schools. Samuels is on this year's list and he hasn't even coached a game yet. LOL. And you'll never see him give credit to guys who coach at "lower tier" high schools. (ex: the guy at Douglas who's one of the better coaches in Broward) ****, he had Rocco Casullo on his top coaches list a few years ago when he was at STA. What happened, he forgot to coach now?

Nice guy. 100% dedicated to South FLA high school football. Knows a ton of interesting facts. Doesn't know football itself. His credibility = no bueno

This.

Bluestein has legendary status with the jelly bean nerds on this board. That 2018 list is a joke. LOL at Bluestein.

lol at that list. seems like he always wants to be a contrarian and shuffle kids around in his rankings for attention. mad respect for his work in SoFla (especially w underrated kids) but his rankings the last 3 years have been backwards as fck.

Cook & Surtain Jr are both overrated as f*ck...
Blades, Asante Jr & Mark Pope should all be in the top 5.
Also, the DB trio from the Creek are underrated.

And, shout out to Tutu Atwell for making the list, lol.

Sounds legit. A guy who does it for a living list is wrong but you want tons of cane leans in the top 5. Sounds LEGIT LMAO
You're a ******' idiot... Not ONE of the players I said should be higher on the list is a Cane, dumbass.
Asante Jr is a FSU lean, Blades isn't a Cane yet & Pope has Bama as his lead.
The DB Trio from Coconut Creek aren't even being that heavily recruited by Miami.
Maybe you meant this comment for someone else, but either way you're stupid as f*ck!
I'm going by tape & what I've seen, Surtain Jr is the most overrated player in South Fla, don't take my word for it, just ask Geo & Dmoney and they'll tell you the same thing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ay...

Is ol' Piccalo on suicide watch tonight?

Nope.

I have self-respect.

I'm not a loser with zero playoff wins on a message board telling people how good I am at my job.

Don't think we didn't notice you dodging the subject because you can't answer. You and your 'boy' lost to Nature Coast Tech last night, 33-14.

Why is South Florida not producing DTs. That is the one position that seems to be lacking every year.

no where is producing them at a high tilt.

But its the restriction on weight inb youth football...as well as coaching...who the **** is coaching up these guys..if you see them on the high school level its downright sdisgusting how bad they are.

Advertisement

no where is producing them at a high tilt.

But its the restriction on weight inb youth football...as well as coaching...who the **** is coaching up these guys..if you see them on the high school level its downright sdisgusting how bad they are.

Texas, Louisiana and Georgia seem to have 5 star DTs every year.

Advertisement
Back