Blue Hose @ Canes - Game 2 - 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
New York Health GIF by NewYork-Presbyterian

Guess Yoyo’s respiratory infection hasn’t cleared enough

Is the pitch speed sensor at Mark Light juiced? I missed the part where Rosario can run it up to 98 with the heater. Maybe I haven’t been following close enough.

Advertisement
We are either making this kid look like a stud for 6 inning and flying out all over the field or he may be out by the 3rd. His stuff isn’t built to get out lineups like ours…let’s see which Miami team shows up.

Is the pitch speed sensor at Mark Light juiced? I missed the part where Rosario can run it up to 98 with the heater. Maybe I haven’t been following close enough.
No he hits 98 regularly. Some of his worst outings have been when he’s throws it that hard. Misses spots and has very little movement. I don’t think Presbyterian sees enough of that velocity, though.

Advertisement
Rosario would have been a complete stud in the ASun. Have said that for 2 years now. Would have overwhelmed dudes with his stuff.
The weird thing is that two of his worst outings last year were against Towson and Harvard, and two of his better were against offensive VT and GT teams. This year it’s the opposite. He’s just a weird enigma, and I’ve given up trying to figure him out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back