Blue chip ratio

Udynasty

Redshirt Freshman
From.247 composite here are the rankings of our recent additions:

Bubba Bolden .9720
Tate Martell. .9739
ASA Martin. .9207
Jeff Thomas .9807

This is not counting quality transfers like Osborn and Kennedy who were not evaluated as blue chips but are now playing / getting offers like 4 star players. Manny Diaz said that Grad transfers would be essential in filling out the class. He did not settle for fringe 3 star recruits who would struggle at the 🙌🏽 but added top level talent at our areas of biggest needs. Our team next year will look like a completely different team from a talent wise level. I cannot wait to see how he closes out our recruiting class and what our blue Chip ratio will be.

Oh and he brought in Enos 😂🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

#TNM

Advertisement
Advertisement
I forget...is Bubba good to go this year? Or does he have to sit out a year?

We have three huge question marks there as far as 2019 eligibilty goes. Would love to get help from all four of them this upcoming season, not just Thomas.

We have three huge question marks there as far as 2019 eligibilty goes. Would love to get help from all four of them this upcoming season, not just Thomas.

Bolden is coming from JUCO, immediate eligibility.

Martell is trying to get the waiver, if he can’t get it there’s still a chance he graduates in May.

Martin will sit a year.

Advertisement
Does recruiting ranking get recalculated with tranfer adds?

My guess the methodolgy will become an aggregate of three metrics: new recruit rank + transfer recruit rank = total overall class ranking

I cant wait till NSD 2020................we going to see what MD and this staff are truly capable of.

The bag factor will still be in play. I’m going to judge them on the field. At this point I think we needs superior coaching and cull the portal for deficiencies in our recruiting. We are not getting Butch back so we need excitement to overcome our disadvantages in recruiting. The early signing date in 2017 showed what Miami winning could do. By Feburary, Mark had blow it to bits with those three losses.

Advertisement
Hopefully we light up the scoreboard. Go Canes.
If we are 7-6 we ain't doing nothing in recruiting! We go 10 or better, then we clean house!!!

We can get excited all we want now, but its about the wins that will make or break our recruiting!!

Does recruiting ranking get recalculated with tranfer adds?

Nope but IDC....

I see our class not in terms of recruiting rankings but who we brought in. We just added :

Jt4 ( he was gone)
Osborn
Martell
Bubba Bolden

To everyone we had. The rankings I believe didn't count Asa Martin or Kennedy either. If grad transfers counted this is a top 15 class easy. Small class but heavy with 4 star quality talent. Again.. we are not reaching with projects or players that are not Miami caliber. Best of all? We still have a month to close out our recruiting class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back