Blown call

Advertisement
Saw the whole thing in the west end zone. Couldn't believe they didn't over turn that TD. It was so clear from my point of view.

Advertisement
I thought I noticed that bobble going to commercial. How did they not catch that on the review?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Refs also missed about 5 blatant holding calls and a blatant face mask on Walton. They were like WWE Refs being distracted.

Advertisement
it was a TD.

You need to see the opposite angles.

He didn't have possession until he was on his back out of bounds.

But whatever. It doesn't matter.

It's not like the refs caused Kaaya to miss that throw to Njoku for a TD or Richards for a huge gain.

I could've sworn that I saw the bobble too. Based upon that video that the OP posted...it's not even close.

That is just one of many issues with the game however. Even with that bad call, the offense should've put up at least 30 points.

there were lots of calls that were bad, ACC refs are not exactly the brightest of the bunch tho and its been proven MAAAAANY times... regardless, we still had our shots to win and we didnt take em

Advertisement
I knew it. You could see the ball moving even from the opposite (worse) angle on the broadcast. Announcers we're focused on his feet but I was screaming to look at possession.

How the **** with HD 4K DLP and replay can you miss that. It's a **** TD call...LOOK AT IT!

I knew it. You could see the ball moving even from the opposite (worse) angle on the broadcast. Announcers we're focused on his feet but I was screaming to look at possession.

How the **** with HD 4K DLP and replay can you miss that. It's a **** TD call...LOOK AT IT!

Ref was right there less than 5 feet away. ******* blind

Advertisement
Back