BleakVerns Speed Ratings Vid

Advertisement
**** man just felt good about your last positive vid.

So what's the deal? How are these guys actually slower than last year?

the front 7 will be fine they will play harder the guys like JJ and SR were never speed guys and it will be exploited. U wonder and everyone else wonders why we r recruiting like 100000 defensive backs because the coaches know what they have and they need help back there

Advertisement

the truth is the truth, bleak is tellin it like it is. People may not like it but the eye test is better than what those papers say about them stats

You cannot judge speed by one game. I'm sorry it's just silly IMO. Indecisiveness = looking slow. This team was fast last year & did not get magically slower. Respectfully disagree with you my G.

the truth is the truth, bleak is tellin it like it is. People may not like it but the eye test is better than what those papers say about them stats

You cannot judge speed by one game. I'm sorry it's just silly IMO. Indecisiveness = looking slow. This team was fast last year & did not get magically slower. Respectfully disagree with you my G.

the front 7 will be fine but the defensive backs especially the safeties im not super confident of.........we will play better thats a given I just always been worried about the safeties, but u know im not big on JJ SW Mike Smith or Owens but thats just me. I partially agree with what ur saying that about them being indecisive so that im sure will get cleaned up.

Advertisement
I figured either JC or Newark...Bensonhurst/great kills here before I went upstate.

Keep bringing these videos man...

the front 7 will be fine but the defensive backs especially the safeties im not super confident of.........we will play better thats a given I just always been worried about the safeties, but u know im not big on JJ SW Mike Smith or Owens but thats just me. I partially agree with what ur saying that about them being indecisive so that im sure will get cleaned up.

I'd say play Bandy & Young at DB if speed is the problem. Them cats move. Sit Delaney *** on the pine.

I'd say play Bandy & Young at DB if speed is the problem. Them cats move. Sit Delaney *** on the pine.

agree but Bandy at nickel its better to have his quick twitch closer to the LOS then leaving him on an island cuz his size. Dean I want to see more of Dean and Young and Carter

Advertisement

Watching the game I just thought guys were out of position and reacting slowly, then came on here and everybody's talking about how slow the team is. So I was wondering if people actually think we're a slower team this year, like physically slower, or we just played slow. Played slow can be fixed, being slow is permanent (in terms of these particular players).

Advertisement

Agree with everything you said, but can't we string two positive vis together? **** man

Oh we gettin positive real soon with france out, they been taking advantage of our injury at the head coach position for years

Watching the game I just thought guys were out of position and reacting slowly, then came on here and everybody's talking about how slow the team is. So I was wondering if people actually think we're a slower team this year, like physically slower, or we just played slow. Played slow can be fixed, being slow is permanent (in terms of these particular players).

the front 7 has quick twitch athletes that are fast for Dlineman and Shaq MCloud Pickney can run but the miami back end needs youth and speed, but they will play faster as the season progresses.....I think we will see a fired up team vs fsu at choke campbell

Advertisement
Back