Bleak Visions XXXI-We dumb as ****

I agree this isn’t a 10 win team and the reason is Manny Diaz. We have an underdog chance of beating UNC... and Pitt and VT are toss ups.
We will beat Pitt, VT and NC maybe not. But we will beat Pitt, Puke, Wake, uva, and state. ... Like I said 7-3 which isn't good enough for my standards. I'm done with Mandy. He's too calm and he's trying to be everyone's friend. That's what mayor's do and he's a mayor's son. He will never fully understand your players have to fear you.

Advertisement
The following comment is aimed at multiple porsters, with no one in particular in mind.

I wonder what the average age of the porsters here is, because the emotional extremes are those of a 5 year on a sugar high and then coming down.

We are nowhere as good as we thought before the Clemson game, but we arent anywhere as bad as porsters now think. We are not seeing the top QB in CFB history in the coming weeks, or one of the best RB's in the game today, or multiple 5 stars all over the field.

Does that mean we win out? Who knows, probably not, the point is now we see what the team is made up of. No one on our schedule is scary good like Clemson, it all boils down to the corching and the mental make up of our players.
15 penalties after a week off! Stop being a homer. That was embarassing. I lump you in with Andrew, and Dmoney just blind homers.

It wasn't just talent. They played a smarter game. We had 15 penalties and none of our coaches adjusted **** until it was too late.

Take away those penalties and it would have been closer, but we still lose convincingly IMO. We're still not moving the ball. Their defensive line would still push our offensive line around, and their corners would still blanket our receivers.

That's talent.

I do agree that those penalties were disgusting, though. Manny needs to get that cleaned up.

Advertisement
Dhbaau4UwAEVq-Q

-4th and inches we give it to our smallest RB
- 3rd and long we keep our slowest linebacker in the game knowing they are throwing to Etienne
-Inside runs when Clemson is packing inside and daring us to run outside
-15 penalties
-Most of all I'm the dumb **** for believeing that we were going to actually cover the spread and losing $200

Out classed, out schemed, out coached, out smarted, whatever you wanna call it...This was one of the dumbest Hurricanes games I've ever seen in my life

*King played like **** the moment was too big for him
*WR's played like **** (which has been happeneing all year) no surprise here
*Linebackers (except #6) played like **** again , I laughed at slow *** 44 trying to get to the edge, its only been happening all year
*DLine actually played really well

But I dont wanna hear one of you mufuggas say " We are gonna win the rest of our games bro, theres no more Clemsons on our schedule"lmao!!!

This is not, I repeat this is not a 10 win team. a 10 win team does not look like that on national television.

This is a 7-4 team, you just witnessed the beginning of the decline last night.

Deal with it, We suck and we are dumb as **** and it all starts with ***gy Manny.

So dont listen to these porsters saying we are not there yet, but we look better..No we dont... We will never be there. Listen to me, listen to @Canemang

You might not like what I say but I will always give you the truth.

Focus your energy on the Heat tonight, and enjoy the down fall of FSU and Florida, itsa all you have

Now do your team doofus

So you’re not a canes fan if you’re saying enjoy “all that you have”

OP vanishes when we are playing good but comes out the gates hard the moment anything bad happens. Whether or not he makes some good points I'm pretty sure that is the definition of a troll. I look forward to your next absence I
when we go on a long win streak.

****, you folks are on METHAMPHETAMINE. Depressing FORUM right now. Go cheer for another team. You are all turn COATS.

Advertisement
15 penalties after a week off! Stop being a homer. That was embarassing. I lump you in with Andrew, and Dmoney just blind homers.

You totally missed my point.....we werent as good as many thought pre-game, and now as bad post game..

Advertisement
Why are these dumb penalties always a problem with this program? Doesn’t seem to matter who is coaching. Of course, our coaches are always talentless hacks, but you think one of these bums could specialize in correcting this ****!

Dhbaau4UwAEVq-Q

-4th and inches we give it to our smallest RB
- 3rd and long we keep our slowest linebacker in the game knowing they are throwing to Etienne
-Inside runs when Clemson is packing inside and daring us to run outside
-15 penalties
-Most of all I'm the dumb **** for believeing that we were going to actually cover the spread and losing $200

Out classed, out schemed, out coached, out smarted, whatever you wanna call it...This was one of the dumbest Hurricanes games I've ever seen in my life

*King played like **** the moment was too big for him
*WR's played like **** (which has been happeneing all year) no surprise here
*Linebackers (except #6) played like **** again , I laughed at slow *** 44 trying to get to the edge, its only been happening all year
*DLine actually played really well

But I dont wanna hear one of you mufuggas say " We are gonna win the rest of our games bro, theres no more Clemsons on our schedule"lmao!!!

This is not, I repeat this is not a 10 win team. a 10 win team does not look like that on national television.

This is a 7-4 team, you just witnessed the beginning of the decline last night.

Deal with it, We suck and we are dumb as **** and it all starts with ***gy Manny.

So dont listen to these porsters saying we are not there yet, but we look better..No we dont... We will never be there. Listen to me, listen to @Canemang

You might not like what I say but I will always give you the truth.

Focus your energy on the Heat tonight, and enjoy the down fall of FSU and Florida, itsa all you have
hes-right-you-know.jpg

Advertisement
Clemson was fired up and playing hard. We took their best shot last night.

So the game really was a good measuring stick.

The difference in the game was TALENT. The biggest issue being Clemson has far better athletes on both lines.

We just need to recruit better. Bottom line.
Clearly there was a talent disparity but the coaching gap was just as evident!

Clemson was fired up and playing hard. We took their best shot last night.

So the game really was a good measuring stick.

The difference in the game was TALENT. The biggest issue being Clemson has far better athletes on both lines.

We just need to recruit better. Bottom line.
The difference in the game was more than just talent, it was coaching as well.

8-3 or 7-4. We should all pray we can make the champs bowl in Orlando for Win number 9. A lot of teams would be happy with these results. Guysm it’s time we all face reality. Guysm the sky is blue guysm

Advertisement
Back