Bleak Visions XXXI-We dumb as ****

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Dhbaau4UwAEVq-Q

-4th and inches we give it to our smallest RB
- 3rd and long we keep our slowest linebacker in the game knowing they are throwing to Etienne
-Inside runs when Clemson is packing inside and daring us to run outside
-15 penalties
-Most of all I'm the dumb **** for believeing that we were going to actually cover the spread and losing $200

Out classed, out schemed, out coached, out smarted, whatever you wanna call it...This was one of the dumbest Hurricanes games I've ever seen in my life

*King played like **** the moment was too big for him
*WR's played like **** (which has been happeneing all year) no surprise here
*Linebackers (except #6) played like **** again , I laughed at slow *** 44 trying to get to the edge, its only been happening all year
*DLine actually played really well

But I dont wanna hear one of you mufuggas say " We are gonna win the rest of our games bro, theres no more Clemsons on our schedule"lmao!!!

This is not, I repeat this is not a 10 win team. a 10 win team does not look like that on national television.

This is a 7-4 team, you just witnessed the beginning of the decline last night.

Deal with it, We suck and we are dumb as **** and it all starts with ***gy Manny.

So dont listen to these porsters saying we are not there yet, but we look better..No we dont... We will never be there. Listen to me, listen to @Canemang

You might not like what I say but I will always give you the truth.

Focus your energy on the Heat tonight, and enjoy the down fall of FSU and Florida, itsa all you have

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clemson was fired up and playing hard. We took their best shot last night.

So the game really was a good measuring stick.

The difference in the game was TALENT. The biggest issue being Clemson has far better athletes on both lines.

We just need to recruit better. Bottom line.
That wasn’t the only difference. Their staff is elite. Our staff is amateurs. Enough of this bs narrative. We have enough talent to be competitive against Clemson.

Advertisement
Dhbaau4UwAEVq-Q

-4th and inches we give it to our smallest RB
- 3rd and long we keep our slowest linebacker in the game knowing they are throwing to Etienne
-Inside runs when Clemson is packing inside and daring us to run outside
-15 penalties
-Most of all I'm the dumb **** for believeing that we were going to actually cover the spread and losing $200

Out classed, out schemed, out coached, out smarted, whatever you wanna call it...This was one of the dumbest Hurricanes games I've ever seen in my life

*King played like **** the moment was too big for him
*WR's played like **** (which has been happeneing all year) no surprise here
*Linebackers (except #6) played like **** again , I laughed at slow *** 44 trying to get to the edge, its only been happening all year
*DLine actually played really well

But I dont wanna hear one of you mufuggas say " We are gonna win the rest of our games bro, theres no more Clemsons on our schedule"lmao!!!

This is not, I repeat this is not a 10 win team. a 10 win team does not look like that on national television.

This is a 7-4 team, you just witnessed the beginning of the decline last night.

Deal with it, We suck and we are dumb as **** and it all starts with ***gy Manny.

So dont listen to these porsters saying we are not there yet, but we look better..No we dont... We will never be there. Listen to me, listen to @Canemang

You might not like what I say but I will always give you the truth.

Focus your energy on the Heat tonight, and enjoy the down fall of FSU and Florida, itsa all you have
Oh boy....

That wasn’t the only difference. Their staff is elite. Our staff is amateurs. Enough of this bs narrative. We have enough talent to be competitive against Clemson.

Not the only difference, but it was the biggest one.

After this team loses, you always here the same thing on this board. "It's the skeemz, bro. We have athletes, bro. South Florida, bro."

People want to think it's X's and O's because that gives them HOPE. Changing a scheme is a quick fix.

The difference between Miami and the #1 team in America playing their best game is 42-17. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

It's NOT a quick fix. The BIGGEST reason we lost is because we got our **** pushed in up front, especially the offensive line.

So we need to recruit better. That's all it is. We simply lost to a team that is better than us and more talented.

If the team had played smart, penaltyfree football, I think the final score would have been something like 34-17 (assuming the offensive struggles were about the same). Yes there is a talent difference but something that could be fixed in 1-2 classes. If TL and Etienne had sat out this year like Rosseau did, 24-17. That's not an insurmountable gap. I think the talent difference is vastly overblown but where we are weak it killed us. WR is pathetic, so Clemson could focus on stopping the run without paying for it. The lack of speed at LB made it too easy for Etienne. Those were glaring deficiencies that they exploited all night.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz is a corch and Miami's schedule is far more difficult moving forward than anyone would like to admit.

Pitt and UVA have market corrections coming after their slow start. Luckily we get those games at home. After that NC State and Virginia Tech on the road. Georgia Tech should be a win, but we lost to them last year, so idk. We close the season with UNC which should be for a chance to play in the ACCCG, but who knows at this point. The wins versus Florida State and Louisville are looking like some who-gives-a-fvck performances. Four of our last five wins have come against Louisville and a sorry af Florida State team. Don't even care. Miami played Clemson just about as poorly as they did in 2017...so who knows what happens over the next 6 weeks.

We should be 9-1 or 8-2 type of team...but where we end up is the cost of having a corch, and that might be 6-4, the next two weeks will tell us a lot more. We'll see.

Not the only difference, but it was the biggest one.

After this team loses, you always here the same thing on this board. "It's the skeemz, bro. We have athletes, bro. South Florida, bro."

People want to think it's X's and O's because that gives them HOPE. Changing a scheme is a quick fix.

The difference between Miami and the #1 team in America playing their best game is 42-17. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

It's NOT a quick fix. The BIGGEST reason we lost is because we got our **** pushed in up front, especially the offensive line.

So we need to recruit better. That's all it is. We simply lost to a team that is better than us and more talented.
What does recruiting have to do with 4 and inches asking your small FRESHMAN RB to run up the middle, your most experienced and bigger RB failed to do time and time again?
Oh, recruiting? That same running back was recruited by Clemson too.

Advertisement
If the team had played smart, penaltyfree football, I think the final score would have been something like 34-17 (assuming the offensive struggles were about the same). Yes there is a talent difference but something that could be fixed in 1-2 classes. If TL and Etienne had sat out this year like Rosseau did, 24-17. That's not an insurmountable gap. I think the talent difference is vastly overblown but where we are weak it killed us. WR is pathetic, so Clemson could focus on stopping the run without paying for it. The lack of speed at LB made it too easy for Etienne. Those were glaring deficiencies that they exploited all night.

You're right about the penalties. Part of it is the ACC refs being ****, but Manny needs to get this **** under control too. It's disgusting how we shoot ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties in every single game.

Get it handled, Manny.

What does recruiting have to do with 4 and inches asking your small FRESHMAN RB to run up the middle, your most experienced and bigger RB failed to do time and time again?

How many rushing yards did our RB's get last night in total? We couldn't generate any push at all. Tell me a way to scheme around that.

The more talented team imposed its will. That's all.

Lashlee is a good play caller. But it's hard to win when you're bring a knife to a gun fight.

Advertisement

The difference in the game was TALENT. The biggest issue being Clemson has far better athletes on both lines.

About time someone on here actually gets it

The following comment is aimed at multiple porsters, with no one in particular in mind.

I wonder what the average age of the porsters here is, because the emotional extremes are those of a 5 year on a sugar high and then coming down.

We are nowhere as good as we thought before the Clemson game, but we arent anywhere as bad as porsters now think. We are not seeing the top QB in CFB history in the coming weeks, or one of the best RB's in the game today, or multiple 5 stars all over the field.

Does that mean we win out? Who knows, probably not, the point is now we see what the team is made up of. No one on our schedule is scary good like Clemson, it all boils down to the corching and the mental make up of our players.

It wasn't just talent. They played a smarter game. We had 15 penalties and none of our coaches adjusted **** until it was too late.

Advertisement
Back