Bleak Visions VI "The After Math"

How do you know his grades are that bad? No one seems to have an actual answer.

Advertisement
How accurate was Bleak Visions? Not to toot my own horn I was like 13 out of 14. Only one I missed was Kayaa. I still don't understand how a top QB from the west coast is coming to a mediocre program on the other side of the country. I will try to be as positive as I can be. This was a good class not a great class. With the talent we had in South Florida this year we should've finished much better.

Ultimately with a mediocre record and a mediocre coach who also flirted with leaving this is what we got, Bleak Visions I-V was easy to predict. We go 11-2 last year I guarantee you we're top 5 class. If we finish 8-4 again we will miss out on more top recruits in 2015(unless we bring in new coaching).

Fortunately watching players like Demetrius Jackson sign makes crootin season all worth it. But you know I had to leave you with one last Bleak Vision.

Trayone Gray will never wear a Hurricanes Uniform...EVER!!

See you guys at the spring game..Let's Go Canes!!

Trayone Gray will never wear a Hurricanes Uniform!!!

How accurate was Bleak Visions? Not to toot my own horn I was like 13 out of 14. Only one I missed was Kayaa. I still don't understand how a top QB from the west coast is coming to a mediocre program on the other side of the country. I will try to be as positive as I can be. This was a good class not a great class. With the talent we had in South Florida this year we should've finished much better.

Ultimately with a mediocre record and a mediocre coach who also flirted with leaving this is what we got, Bleak Visions I-V was easy to predict. We go 11-2 last year I guarantee you we're top 5 class. If we finish 8-4 again we will miss out on more top recruits in 2015(unless we bring in new coaching).

Fortunately watching players like Demetrius Jackson sign makes crootin season all worth it. But you know I had to leave you with one last Bleak Vision.

lol

lol

He had ten months to edit out that part of the post

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back