Bleacher Report

Gamineal

All-ACC
Has to be the worst coverage of any Rag out there...do we really want to have associations with this so called sports outlet...

seriously Pete we give you **** cause we love you Bro..but dude BR is horrible..

Advertisement
People want to complain about language on here, but then the site partners with BR that uses far more profanity than any of us.

Advertisement
Pete is doing what most people here wish they could do. Do your thang Pete.
Living the dream.

Yep. Dude is on the sidelines reporting about the best brand in sports. We all know its all about this U, but Pete is really living that Mr. 305 life.

the Best Brand.....we have not been the best brand since 2000
We are the laughing stock playing cupcakes, running from LSU playing away 10 miles up the road...yea great brand
last bowl game win was when?? and against who? yes sir people are lining up to buy merchandise and get a ticket for a game...

sure I am having fun with your statement but Miami is a shell of its oneself. Pete I rag on 24/7 but agree he has goals and steps are needed in ones career.
I wish him nothing but the best as I do any cane fan or family member with a few exceptions

But Bleacher Report...cmon

Make that money Pete, so you to can one day regret having donated any to those scums in the administration.

I used to laugh at BR but I think I see their approach. A few years a go I realised that BR is not a "network" per say but just a funnel for anyone with an opinion. In allowing anyone to write articles and to do so without needing to get all the facts right they were able to create a lot of content. Those of us hungry for our teams content will check in with BR all the time.

Once they build a reader base and perhaps generate a bit of cash in advertising they can then find better writters and the content should (and seems to be) getting better. Still a long way to go.

The team stream ap is one of the best in terms of structure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back