Bleacher Report on some possible 2020 Recruiting Classes...

Advertisement
The project UCLA as a winner for 2020 (can't see that), and said this about 2019. I think Kelly's time has passed, and he never was an eager recruiter, but what's up with not offering scholarships?

Kelly will have no chance against Pac-12 powerhouses if that continues. He offered only 76 scholarships for the 2019 class, which was second-to-last among Power Five programs, in front of Stanford. That's not acceptable.

The project UCLA as a winner for 2020 (can't see that), and said this about 2019. I think Kelly's time has passed, and he never was an eager recruiter, but what's up with not offering scholarships?

Kelly will have no chance against Pac-12 powerhouses if that continues. He offered only 76 scholarships for the 2019 class, which was second-to-last among Power Five programs, in front of Stanford. That's not acceptable.

Kelly had Nike recruiting for him before.....key word, HAD. He is getting exposed now

Advertisement
Oregon will not be "losers" in recruiting as long as Cristobal is there, believe that. Plus they have that Phil Knight money behind them. Not happening.

Advertisement
I was just thinking when reading the article, that MD has just started his HC gig, and we all know too well what the last two months have been like (INSANE!), just how high is MD's ceiling? Of course, I'll be a U-slurper even when I'm in my grave, but I have to wonder. I have sores from repeatedly pinching myself after his hire, and a long off-season lays ahead of us, what will it feel like when there is a letdown via growing pains? All in all, I have a feeling we need to get used to his coaching style and better success than what we have had in the last 15 years. Just some thoughts.

Advertisement
Back