Bleacher Report Defensive Line Rankings

daddacane

Senior
Top Ten
Ohio State and Clemson tied for Nb #1
FSU Nb #3
Get this..North Carolina State Nb #5
Miami Nb #6

Head to head we beat NCS at every position.....

Advertisement
NC State has an edge because Chubb is one of the best in country but we're probably deeper.

NC State's D-line will be sick. I like ours better though because I like our depth. And I think we are better than FSU; we return everyone and were better than them last year and they lost their best guy. It might be too linear in logic, but I'm riding with that

Mark Walton shredded that DL and they tell me he'd somehow miss a black hole if it was actually destroying his body. Miss me with the crappack love.

Advertisement
Our Dline #6 ? What a difference a coach makes. One year in 4-3, Kool and new DC and boom, we are in top 10. I suspect that considering the impact of another year under Kool, we are being underrated. Those baby LBs we have are going to demand a lot more attention this year and that will distract the offense from our Dline. The combo of that front 7 is going to be something to watch.

What was our d-line ranked B.C. (Before Coach Kool)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

lol crazy how the sports media is on NcState dck about their defensive talent even though it's non existent... it reminds me of the hype surrounding that CB they had that year that we embarrassed easily. Where are they getting this hype from when the team is average at best like usual???

Same with the hype surrounding Pitts offense... weak in real life but ppl on this board are groupies over their Offensive philosophy for some reason?

Advertisement
lol crazy how the sports media is on NcState dck about their defensive talent even though it's non existent... it reminds me of the hype surrounding that CB they had that year that we embarrassed easily. Where are they getting this hype from when the team is average at best like usual???

Same with the hype surrounding Pitts offense... weak in real life but ppl on this board are groupies over their Offensive philosophy for some reason?

amerson lol

amerson lol

that's the scrubs name.... i guess he's making a nice JAG living in the NFL but boy he was getting hype like he was fckn Deon Sanders or sum sht before Phillip Dorsett and Allen Hurns ate his lunch.

Lol Dorsett was embarrassing Amerson when they played. Amerson has been a decent Pro though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol Dorsett was embarrassing Amerson when they played. Amerson has been a decent Pro though.

Dorsett spun that bum around like a top. Amerson didn't know where he was the way Dorsett spun him around all day. Dude needed intravenous Dramamine after that beat down.

Dude had like 20 ints that season. The hype was definitely stat based. Dorsett made him look like Chavez Grant.

I actually recently re-watched the NC State game, their DL gave us fits all game. I know that's not saying much against our OL, but they are a talented group.

Advertisement
Back