Blame Kirby Hocutt & Donna Shalala

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
He hired this dufus & his 300 page binder & she extended his contract. They are responsible for this mess & the disintegration of the U brand. Shame on them. What a joke that Hocutt is now on the playoff selection committee.

Advertisement
Blake James should have fired Golden after the 6-7 season, anybody that observes this program can see Golden cannot coach
Blame Blake

He hired this dufus & his 300 page binder & she extended his contract. They are responsible for this mess & the disintegration of the U brand. Shame on them. What a joke that Hocutt is now on the playoff selection committee.

I don't blame them for hiring him. All things considered, easy mistake to make. I blame them for the moronic contract extension(much like the moronic sunlife contract) and for not fixing their mistake once it became obvious.

Donna Shalala gets the blame for it all.

Nevin Shapiro happened on her watch.

She hired Kirby Hocutt, Sean Eichorst and Blake James.

Her AD's hired Larry Coker, Randy Shannon and Al Golden.

Now we have a prez that could care less about athletics.

I just don't see how this thing gets fixed with Blake James and Julio Frenk running the show. What head coach wants to work for a regime that doesn't care about winning?

Donna Shalala gets the blame for it all.

Nevin Shapiro happened on her watch.

She hired Kirby Hocutt, Sean Eichorst and Blake James.

Her AD's hired Larry Coker, Randy Shannon and Al Golden.

Now we have a prez that could care less about athletics.

I just don't see how this thing gets fixed with Blake James and Julio Frenk running the show. What head coach wants to work for a regime that doesn't care about winning?

Yes, yes!
All of it!

Advertisement
Who the f#&K gives a HC a FIVE year extn ??? Not even JJ or Howard got that sort of a deal!!

Not like he was Bobby Bowden at FSU!!

Advertisement
Back