Blake Tweet

Advertisement
Manny & Blake are now officially the 2020 version of Thelma & Louise.

Good ******* i n g riddance.

It will finally be over by this time next year fellas. Whether that means UM football ever recovers, who knows. Probably not. But this is FINALLY the beginning of the end for this absolute F A G G O T of an AD. He is a dead man walking.

Manny & Blake are now officially the 2020 version of Thelma & Louise.

Good ******* i n g riddance.

It will finally be over by this time next year fellas. Whether that means UM football ever recovers, who knows. Probably not. But this is FINALLY the beginning of the end for this absolute F A G G O T of an AD. He is a dead man walking.

The finger is finally starting to point to him.

He knows if Manny is fired he is gone too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It took him longer to write that tweet than it did his lazy, clueless and myopic *** to find a coach.
I’ve cooked frozen pizzas that have taken longer than Blake’s coaching search!
By the looks of them, I think he found a couple of those coaches in your freezer behind the pizzas.

Dude, I read it wrong. I read, "Especially Schnelly." I was about to com unglued on you. Thank God my coffee kicked in before I started typing.
There will be a handful of people on my mind when I’m on my deathbed (if I’m fortunate to have a peaceful one). Schnelly will be one of them.

Advertisement
Clueless. How would he know he’s the right guy? He didn't even interview anyone else, for Christ sake. The BOT at least better get him some help on the football side so he can go back to making up the girls volleyball schedule.

Advertisement
1577462022610.jpeg

Advertisement
Back