Blake James's Letter made it on ESPN...

Herbstriet and Rece Davis have been the only two I've heard talk about the 23/5 penalty ratio and the Duke TD with 6 seconds left. Every one else seems to ignore or forget about the other 59:54 of the game.

I love it though. It just proves the hate is real for the Canes!

I'm of the opinion the ACC crew was sort of in fear of being investigated if they overturned that crazy return for a TD to end the game. They were so blatantly one-sided the entire game that they had to let that final TD stand.

Advertisement
Herbstriet and Rece Davis have been the only two I've heard talk about the 23/5 penalty ratio and the Duke TD with 6 seconds left. Every one else seems to ignore or forget about the other 59:54 of the game.

I'm of the opinion the ACC crew was sort of in fear of being investigated if they overturned that crazy return for a TD to end the game. They were so blatantly one-sided the entire game that they had to let that final TD stand.

I believe it, and I also believe the ACC wanted Duke to win badly to set up todays Duke-UNC game as the Coastal championship.

Even though Blake and Frenk's letter got no traction with the media, it was still the right thing to do.
Especially if we somehow we win out and end up in a tie with Duke for the Coastal championship, where the feaux national
outcry will commence again.

I believe it, and I also believe the ACC wanted Duke to win badly to set up todays Duke-UNC game as the Coastal championship.

Even though Blake and Frenk's letter got no traction with the media, it was still the right thing to do.
Especially if we somehow we win out and end up in a tie with Duke for the Coastal championship, where the feaux national

If this happens, it'll favor UM. If the media re-introduces a review of that game they will have to bring up Blake James' and Vincente Fox's letters, as well as Artie Burns' interception that should have effectively ended the game. That will create the balance that makes the story go away quickly IMO.

If this happens, it'll favor UM. If the media re-introduces a review of that game they will have to bring up Blake James' and Vincente Fox's letters, as well as Artie Burns' interception that should have effectively ended the game. That will create the balance that makes the story go away quickly IMO.

What you say makes sense.
However, we are talking about this small private school against the college football world.
No logic needed.
The hatred is real against this school, program, and city and the pundits will have no shame in
calling for Duke to represent the Coastal in the ACC Title game.
Of course, all moot if we don't take care of business.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back