Blake James's Letter made it on ESPN...

Advertisement
I want to hear their stupid talking heads discuss it ON THE AIR, ...not tuck it away on their website somewhere. It's not even their own story. They're just reposting an AP story to take up space and to be able to claim that they were fair and balanced in their coverage.

Yea, I wanna see what those clowns Wilbon and Finnebaum have to say about this. Absolute idiots.

I want to hear their stupid talking heads discuss it ON THE AIR, ...not tuck it away on their website somewhere. It's not even their own story. They're just reposting an AP story to take up space and to be able to claim that they were fair and balanced in their coverage.

Cowherd talked about it and still said Duke should be given the win. Complete dumbass. I used to like his new show until that ****. I don't think he understood that that final play never would have happened if they didn't call the pass interference on Burns. He didn't realize they butchered the game against Miami, not Duke.

Guys, we are better the more we are hated. Let them be the way they are. ***** them. I am happy our president and AD defended the team. Sam and Foote threw team under the bus when attacked. And we all know Donna drove the bus.

Advertisement

Cowherd talked about it and still said Duke should be given the win. Complete dumbass. I used to like his new show until that ****. I don't think he understood that that final play never would have happened if they didn't call the pass interference on Burns. He didn't realize they butchered the game against Miami, not Duke.

There's reasons why I stopped watching talking heads like this. Why would you comment on something like that if you didn't see the entire game, or say based on what you saw. What jackasses, beyond stupid.

There's reasons why I stopped watching talking heads like this. Why would you comment on something like that if you didn't see the entire game, or say based on what you saw. What jackasses, beyond stupid.

This is the problem with the mainstream media. Nobody watched the game other than Duke or Miami fans. All they know is the last play.

after his comments about Sean Taylor, never listened to that b#%h again.

That's right, why waste your time with them. If you want to watch or listen to blowhards, just tune in to politics.

Advertisement
Herbstriet and Rece Davis have been the only two I've heard talk about the 23/5 penalty ratio and the Duke TD with 6 seconds left. Every one else seems to ignore or forget about the other 59:54 of the game.

I love it though. It just proves the hate is real for the Canes!

Blake was slow to respond and he lost the timing of the news cycle.....Wilbon was still preaching yesterday (closing comments of PTI) for Miami to return the W....haters gonna hate.

That's right, why waste your time with them. If you want to watch or listen to blowhards, just tune in to politics.

lol. Yeah there's plenty of that around these days.

Advertisement
Blake was slow to respond and he lost the timing of the news cycle.....Wilbon was still preaching yesterday (closing comments of PTI) for Miami to return the W....haters gonna hate.

It takes a special kind of stupid to continue to call for Miami to give back a win they earned (that you clearly didn't see and have no context for because you didn't watch the entire game) and after the league comes out and says they fugged up on Miami, which is about as much as an admission of guilt as you're going to get. Is he a Duke alum, or was he just dropped on his head as an infant?

I may put gameday on in the background just to see if it comes up again (which it probably will)...

Ben Carson could have lied and said he was in the Michael Jackson "Beat It" video with gang members and he would still have a much more authentic "street" life then prep school/Northwestern Wilbon. He is as fake as they come...If you believe in the afterlife, then there should be a chance for Sean Taylor to beat Mike Wilbon's *** senseless.

Advertisement
Yea, I wanna see what those clowns Wilbon and Finnebaum have to say about this. Absolute idiots.

On Wednesday afternoon, Steven A. had Finebaum on as a guest to talk about the playoff rankings. At the end Steven A. specifically gave him low hanging fruit and asked him about the end of the Miami game... Finebaum, as usual, went right into how Miami is not relevant anymore, how we have the most obnoxious fan base in sports, how we are pathetic because beating Duke is now a big deal to us, etc., etc.

:braveheart2:

On Wednesday afternoon, Steven A. had Finebaum on as a guest to talk about the playoff rankings. At the end Steven A. specifically gave him low hanging fruit and asked him about the end of the Miami game... Finebaum, as usual, went right into how Miami is not relevant anymore, how we have the most obnoxious fan base in sports, how we are pathetic because beating Duke is now a big deal to us, etc., etc.

:braveheart2:

Was this one of the dopes that said Maimi lost. So he's admitting he was wrong in saying Miami now thinks it's a big deal to beat Duke. Wait, Wut?

This hatred is exactly what we need. Blake finally sounding like a real AD, Frenk sounds like he gives a **** about football(maybe we get a stadium lol), & most of all the kids LOVE the bad boy image.lets kick the living **** out of UVAg today! Go Canes Go!

Advertisement
Back