Blake James

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Is our biggest obstacle to greatness.

The guy is a total lightweight bootlicker.

Zero resume....has never hired or fired a coach in his life.

If Frenk rewards Blake for his "loyalty", we are flat out ****ed.

Donna hired 3 retards in a row to run the athletic department. The only chance we have to get a real AD with a competitive budget.

Advertisement
we are entering a new era.... new president means change.... hire an AD with talent and experience and let him revamp program

Advertisement
Liberal facists like Shalala reward loyal subjects like Blake James, regardless of their ability to do anything.

I am concerned that there is a handshake deal between Donna and Frenkenstein to keep Blake on board.

Liberal facists like Shalala reward loyal subjects like Blake James, regardless of their ability to do anything.

I am concerned that there is a handshake deal between Donna and Frenkenstein to keep Blake on board.

Why does anyone think Donna has this type of power? She's a foregone conclusion here! Donna and her stinch are out of here, period. What she did to the University is unforgiveable. Not only did she tear down our football program, but she tore down the University. Decision after bad decision. It was her fault regarding Nevin Shapiro and it was her fault that monies were not properly allocated. F her.

I'm tellin you right now-- Blake will be here for the for sealable future. Very well liked. He also is pro Golden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back