Blake James ....

tsimonitis

Senior
Premium
Didn't hire Golden. It is a lot easier to fire someone you didn't hire than someone you did.

Advertisement
he's Donna's weak stick…
Animals_Various_together_Young_sheep_033809_.jpg

Advertisement
He did hire my boy Jimmy L, though....the best hire of this century for the school.

He did hire my boy Jimmy L, though....the best hire of this century for the school.

I'll give you that. But this ******'s gotta take some ******* action. I hope that piece of **** coach of ours just gets out of town soon. I don't care if he changes his ways or not. The damage is done. We're fed up. Sick. ******* SICK! Disgusting. I can't believe it's come to this. Take some ******* action BOT, you dumb **** James, anyone! What the **** needs to happen to see some ******* change? I'm disgusted. We deserve better than this as a fanbase.

P.S. **** AL GOLDEN AND **** DONOFRIO.

That would be false. He wasn't even the AD.

On April 22, 2011, Larrañaga accepted the head coaching position at the University of Miami.

Shawn Eichorst, who is in his second year in Coral Gables, was named the University of Miami's 12th Director of Athletics on April 12, 2011.

After the Yugo salesman is fired and takes his BFF with him, hire the first guy who uses his Wikipedia page as his resume...Hey, it's worked before!

Advertisement

On April 22, 2011, Larrañaga accepted the head coaching position at the University of Miami.

Shawn Eichorst, who is in his second year in Coral Gables, was named the University of Miami's 12th Director of Athletics on April 12, 2011.

Eichorst had come from Wisconsin-Whitewater and Coach L's son (a Celtic staffer) told him to reach out to Doc Rivers (a Marquette alum) to put in a good word in a "same state" manner.

Blake James isn't anything but a nice guy, BOT puppet. His hiring was the equivalent of the Randy Shannon hiring. The important question is this: Does the hand stuck up his *** belong to a trustee, who is equal parts: rich, influential and angry?

**** it. I got nothing then, guys. Have at 'em

Advertisement
Back