Blake James

ballinboysU

Recruit
Blake James going to announce a special announcement on 560 wqam this morning . Joe rose show on campus doing the show live and coach richt will also be on . Must be something big .

Advertisement
Blake James is used to giving his wife a boner and then killing it instantly.

Advertisement
Hopefully part of the deal to keep on with WQAM was for Joe Rose to stop his weekly suck fest with Jimbo during football season

Advertisement
Extending wqam partnership

I really wish there was an alternative to WQAM for UM. How in the holly **** does your flagship station host weekly segments with your rival Jimbo?????

This.

We have the most anti-local team media of any major program.

You'd think Rose and Dumbo were giving each other handjobs during their weekly interviews.

Let's call it for what it is: Joe Rose and WQAM facilitating Cuckbo's recruiting in S. Florida.

Advertisement
I like wqam but if we do anything please get joe zagacki out of there man. His voice is so **** annoying and bland

Advertisement
I like wqam but if we do anything please get joe zagacki out of there man. His voice is so **** annoying and bland

Replace Joe Z m and dbj with Jay Rokeach and Lamar Thomas, just in case a fight breaks out.

Replace Joe Z m and dbj with Jay Rokeach and Lamar Thomas, just in case a fight breaks out.

The helmet slam......... is good........ for a concussion....... and is a hurricane.......

Advertisement
Back