Blake James Should not be Fired

MIA42178

All-ACC
Banned
Over the football program alone. This goes beyond football.

There were no interviews for baseball either.

And do we want this clown replacing larranega when that time soon comes?

I don’t want to see this ****** saved by a decent football season.

He needs to get the ****Out

Advertisement
Over the football program alone. This goes beyond football.

There were no interviews for baseball either.

And do we want this clown replacing larranega when that time soon comes?

I don’t want to see this ****** saved by a decent football season.

He needs to get the ****Out

baseball probably isn’t a great example. This years team is pre-season top 5 and absolutely should live up to that billing.

Advertisement
Baseball will end up being his crutch he tries to stand on but DiMare had no business getting promoted. Luckily, you can't go 50 feet without tripping over elite baseball talent in South Florida.

Larranaga is on his last legs due to age but I wouldn't put it past Blake to promote Caputo or bring back a former assistant like Konkol. Just so lazy.

This is guy is allergic to running proper searches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Baseball will end up being his crutch he tries to stand on but DiMare had no business getting promoted. Luckily, you can't go 50 feet without tripping over elite baseball talent in South Florida.

Larranaga is on his last legs due to age but I wouldn't put it past Blake to promote Caputo or bring back a former assistant like Konkol. Just so lazy.

This is guy is allergic to running proper searches.
If you haven't figured Caputo is the coach in waiting my condolences. That move has been written on the walls since the beginning....

If you haven't figured Caputo is the coach in waiting my condolences. That move has been written on the walls since the beginning....
If we’re going to go with the “Larranaga tree”, I’d much rather it be Jay than Caputo.

Jay is a respected NBA assistant.

Caputo wouldn’t get hired at any other Power 5 school.

Advertisement
If you go by this - https://www.ncsasports.org/best-colleges/best-college-athletic-programs - we are the 60th ranked athletic department in America. Behind powerhouses like Tufts, the University of Richmond, App St., Colgate and Rutgers

NCSA Power Rankings are based on proprietary analysis of NCSA Favorites data obtained from the college search activity of the over 2 million student-athletes on the NCSA recruiting network, general academic rankings by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges, IPEDS graduation rates and IPEDS average cost after aid.
I hate BJ as much as the next guy but these rankings are stupid

If that is truly the case then I guess we can write off Canes Basketball for the next decade as the doormat of the ACC!

Yep.... we are primed to see another fiasco with him in charge...

We truly have a lazy and stupid administration!!

Advertisement
Back