Blake James' Postgame Comments Regarding Diaz

Advertisement
For starters, not a cowardly one.

EDIT! Read it wrong. I know people think coaches won't want to coach here if we fire coaches after one year, I just happen to disagree. A real coach would love the opportunity to fix this mess.
I agree but some might think Miami won't give them time to fix it.if they fired manny.me if tell every offensive starter except pope,Jordan hit the portal and take Diaz and co with you.

I agree but some might think Miami won't give them time to fix it.if they fired manny.me if tell every offensive starter except pope,Jordan hit the portal and take Diaz and co with you.
If a head coach came out and said, "We need to burn this thing to the ground and build it right." many fans would give them time. If a new coach started tons of freshmen, and sent cancers to the portal, he'd be respected. If he kicked guys off the team that kept quitting, he'd have our respect. I am all for a bad year or two if it means building it right. What I see from Manny is nothing that resembles building something right. It looks wrong from every angle I can imagine.

Not necessarily ominous but he didn’t elaborate.

A simple “yes”.

Maybe I’m grasping at straws but it‘s better than “Manny has my 100% confidence. He’s the best man for this job and I’m fully committed to him”.
He probably just wanted to gtfo

Advertisement
on his way out he decided to promote banda and patke to Co-DC's . He doesn't have the energy to be making decisions outside the retirement life.
If not him, we'll still probably need someone with football acumen to be the AD. I have no confidence in whatever hiring decisions James makes.

Advertisement
But, guys, Blake James does a great job fundraising and that's what the BoT cares about. Football? Been dying a slow death for 15 years. That ship has sailed. This school is about fundraising and academics. Oh. Wait.

Missed opportunity by Navarro. Should've basked Blake about the state of the program under his own watch.

Exactly. Miami reporters continue to be terrible and primarily self interested. Fat Manny would rather get his softball interview and then snark later like a *****. Sweaty Reynolds same thing. Every Cane fan wants Enos gone, but that doesn’t change it being a ***** move for Tummy to leak the story before the game so word could spread. That’s ****** for the players and could have waited an hour.

blah blah.gif

Advertisement
How da f*** can Blake James bee a successful fundraiser when football drives athletic fundraising? Swim team parents coughing up hundoes left and right?

Bad business to fire a first year first time hc after his first.season.I know it sucks but if you want a good hc we are gonna have to endure Manny and co another year maybe two.shoot me now.

Except it's not really year one for Manny. He's been here for 4+ years.

He’s tied to Diaz. He’s going down with the ship if Diaz doesn’t win big next year.
While that is logical thinking, apparently our Admin and BOT think be is doing a perfectly acceptable job.

The mere thought of Blake James making another hire at the University of Miami ****es me off.

Advertisement
While that is logical thinking, apparently our Admin and BOT think be is doing a perfectly acceptable job.

The mere thought of Blake James making another hire at the University of Miami ****es me off.

No matter how much they like they guy, eventually paying buyouts and constantly having to conduct coaching searches gets to be too much. They won’t even pay our assistants, so why would they be ok with another big buyout of Manny and his successor?

Except it's not really year one for Manny. He's been here for 4+ years.
First year as we hc.offense last four years wasn't under him.not taking up for Diaz and co but we all knew since pitt 2017 this offense has sucked.oline has sucked 4+ years .can't fix this mess in one off-season.

Advertisement
Back