Blake James' Postgame Comments Regarding Diaz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
bj.jpg

Advertisement
Bad business to fire a first year first time hc after his first.season.I know it sucks but if you want a good hc we are gonna have to endure Manny and co another year maybe two.shoot me now.

Bad business to fire a first year first time hc after his first.season.I know it sucks but if you want a good hc we are gonna have to endure Manny and co another year maybe two.shoot me now.
For starters, not a cowardly one.

EDIT! Read it wrong. I know people think coaches won't want to coach here if we fire coaches after one year, I just happen to disagree. A real coach would love the opportunity to fix this mess.

Advertisement
If Miami fired manny after the first year it would send the message that Miami cares about winning. Any body with any football acumen would agree.

“Are they?” Should have said “are we”? He’s trying to distance himself when he has played a part in this debacle.

Advertisement
Back