Blake James Online Webinar... w/ Question Submission?

No_Fly_Zone

Rogue Gone Maude.
Maude
If you're a season ticket holder and donor, check your inbox. Not that anything BJ says will be an honest assessment of the program, but it seems like a fun time to take some shots at BJ via the question submission feature they included.

1590170069879.png

1590170097519.png

I submitted a two-part question about not bringing in Highsmith or anyone in a football oversight capacity, and asking whether he and Diaz are afraid of being held accountable by someone who actually knows something about winning football programs. He'll probably never read it, but it was somewhat therapeutic and I like the idea of flooding that inbox with questions pointing out what a worthless clown BJ is.

Advertisement
If you're a season ticket holder and donor, check your inbox. Not that anything BJ says will be an honest assessment of the program, but it seems like a fun time to take some shots at BJ via the question submission feature they included.
....I like the idea of flooding that inbox with questions pointing out what a worthless clown BJ is.

The above seems like a sure fire way to never have access to the Athletic Director through this sort of platform again.

The above seems like a sure fire way to never have access to the Athletic Director through this sort of platform again.
The way I see it Flake has not proven worthy of access to us, and in particular, our wallets.

Advertisement
This is going to end well for him. They probably have the questions already tee’d up from Faux email addresses

View attachment 117334
View attachment 117335

I submitted a two-part question about not bringing in Highsmith or anyone in a football oversight capacity, and asking whether he and Diaz are afraid of being held accountable by someone who actually knows something about winning football programs. He'll probably never read it, but it was somewhat therapeutic and I like the idea of flooding that inbox with questions pointing out what a worthless clown BJ is.
Not sure I wanna show my face if Big Wife is bodyguarding this webinar.

Good afternoon Mr James- it is do or die year for you too modefocka!

you better do

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Q1: How long have you been Trans?
Q2: Where you born dumb or suffer a head trauma in early childhood?
Q3: What type of pictures and video does Manuela possess (see Q1)
Q4: Is Manuela your top or bottom?

Asking a legitimate, tough question is one thing, being a jackass is another. We should demand answers in regards to how the football office is set up, especially in regards to fundraising and maximizing revenue. That he should be able to answer. If he avoids that question, it's additional proof that he is unfit for the job he holds(There's already plenty of proof that to begin with, but that's a different conversation)

Asking a legitimate, tough question is one thing, being a jackass is another. We should demand answers in regards to how the football office is set up, especially in regards to fundraising and maximizing revenue. That he should be able to answer. If he avoids that question, it's additional proof that he is unfit for the job he holds(There's already plenty of proof that to begin with, but that's a different conversation)

My questions were legitimate and tough. Answers could explain volumes of what is going on at UCG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back