Blake James.... I want my f-ing money back for this trip

Advertisement
That's why I don't fly out to many away games. The flight home sucks. Let's just hope for a competitive 2nd. 30-20 at least make the score.

Problem is we have a lot of issues and if Nkosi isn't ready Rosier choked.

Its college football today.Read an article $750 mil is paid out for
teams to play somewhere where they normally would not be.FAU
at Okla.good example.Probably FAU get $2mil for being kicked
around for four quarters.Same with the U,$2mil+to play as long
as its not home field.
But as one movie said"Greed is Good!"and you have your answer

Worst half of football I ever saw Miami play, all things considered. Hoping for a great 2nd half, but expecting more of the same...
runs into line then low percentage long balls........Pitt figured that out last year and the next 2 teams did also...and poor reads by the QB.....SOS unless MR changes..Get the back up Perry in there and let him learn this season

Advertisement
runs into line then low percentage long balls........Pitt figured that out last year and the next 2 teams did also...and poor reads by the QB.....SOS unless MR changes..Get the back up Perry in there and let him learn this season
All this BS on how the offensive line has improved, how Rosier has unproved...action talks BS walks

The game has turned so rancid that the announcers are talking about an LSU kicker kicking in front of more people tonight than all the games he did in high school career.
Man that is pitiful.

This is horrible...horrible on national TV...How come old Bill Snyder at Kansas State can take 3 star offensive linemen and make them NFL material--at least decent college linemen...the O line coach needs to be put under the scope!!!

Advertisement
Glad I didn’t go and feel y’all pain that did. My wife cooked for me and I couldn’t even my dang good food. 😡😡😡😡😡

Advertisement
Back