Blake James doesn’t even care about revenue

raincane

Banned
Banned
Just saw in a Herald article that Inter Miami needs a place to practice during January and February. The first choice was UM, but Blake couldn’t work it out, because of the need for the women’s soccer team (we don’t have a men’s one), to have “flexibility”. Here’s the thing, a pro team would likely pay huge amounts to our athletic department to use the fields etc. many multiples of the revenue that women’s soccer likely brings in. And the thing is that the two really can coexist if we had a competent AD. To those of you wondering how this effects football, the football funds are routinely redirected to our other sports because those sports do not bring in revenue. If Blake would have accepted this money then that means our football program gets to keep more of its own revenue.

Advertisement
FC809625-F31D-4BC4-9A18-B3A37E6F0F1F.jpeg

I know Blake is public enemy #1 right now, but your argument is because an AD chose one of their teams over some bum pro/semi pro team, he is incompetent?

There’s a lot not to like about Blake, but this ain’t it.
No. I said he turned down a perfectly good opportunity at revenue, when our department needs it. Especially since that revenue comes from football right now, if he accepts this then football gets to keep more . He would need it if he was serious and had manny on a hot seat.

I know Blake is public enemy #1 right now, but your argument is because an AD chose one of their teams over some bum pro/semi pro team, he is incompetent?

Not choosing one over the other. This could have easily been worked out. Women’s team practices at most 3 hours a day. That leaves 21 hours available. Out department can’t scoff at free money. It’s insulting when they beg me for a donation if they don’t try to maximize their own opportunities

Advertisement
The administration overwhelmingly political and it politics are the women's soccer is more more important than Cane football no less a bunch of men playing professional soccer. No if a female pro soccer team needed practice facility DURING football season, Blake would kick football team over to baseball field in a heart beat. UM has plenty of money.

This is what blind hatred looks like. Kinda scary.

We all know that if he would have chosen the money over the girls soccer team, you would've started a thread saying, "Blake James chose money over his own women's soccer program".

Advertisement
This is what blind hatred looks like. Kinda scary.

We all know that if he would have chosen the money over the girls soccer team, you would've started a thread saying, "Blake James chose money over his own women's soccer program".
Holy **** You are dumb. It is not “over” both can exist at once, and the money is very much needed

Holy **** You are dumb. It is not “over” both can exist at once, and the money is very much needed

In the BLAKE JAMES quote it says they couldn't make it work because of the women's soccer team "schedule conflicts". So clearly they couldn't coexist, which means your expectation was for Blake James to chose money over the women's soccer team within the scenario that provided. LOL at you fücking morons always calling people dumb when you are very clearly wrong.

Advertisement
Not choosing one over the other. This could have easily been worked out. Women’s team practices at most 3 hours a day. That leaves 21 hours available. Out department can’t scoff at free money. It’s insulting when they beg me for a donation if they don’t try to maximize their own opportunities
College sports have limits on the number of hours of practice. Carve out the ones we prefer and offer up the rest.

I will say there are times when there are factors they don't clearly communicate that make a decision more understandable, but if that's the case here I don't see it.

In the BLAKE JAMES quote it says they couldn't make it work because of the women's soccer team "schedule conflicts". So clearly they couldn't coexist, which means your expectation was for Blake James to chose money over the women's soccer team within the scenario that provided. LOL at you fücking morons always calling people dumb when you are very clearly wrong.
They could but he is too dumb. I can’t believe you take that idiot at his word lol. It’s real simple there are 24 hours in a day, the women’s soccer team is limited by the NCAA to like 3 hours of practice. 21 open and free hours.... but Blake is worried that maybe the women may need an emergency practice at an unscheduled time that’s why he said “flexibility”. A team btw that is not able to pay its own expenses....

They could but he is too dumb. I can’t believe you take that idiot at his word lol. It’s real simple there are 24 hours in a day, the women’s soccer team is limited by the NCAA to like 3 hours of practice. 21 open and free hours.... but Blake is worried that maybe the women may need an emergency practice at an unscheduled time that’s why he said “flexibility”. A team btw that is not able to pay its own expenses....

Like I said, it's just blind hatred on your part towards Blake James, because of the state of the football team. So you're grasping at any straw to make him look bad, while at the same time taking a jab at the women's soccer team.

Advertisement
Like I said, it's just blind hatred on your part towards Blake James, because of the state of the football team. So you're grasping at any straw to make him look bad, while at the same time taking a jab at the women's soccer team.
It’s as if you don’t actually read....

Advertisement
Back