Blake James did not show his face at the basketball game

MGreen26

Freshman
Alpha male. This is the head of th AD. Maybe he finally made time to sit down with Golden to talk about extensions for the templetes.

Advertisement
***** the basketball program too. That is Donna's other fair haired child. It should not get any support either. Administration prefers a successful B-ball program and a failed football program. Not a cent for anything associated with administration -- all sports, U health, enrollments, anything.

Advertisement
He's probably tired of being yelled at while attending UM events.

Then he shouldn't be such a puss! I get he can't do anything about fat ***. But does he have to bend over backwards to kiss the aforementioned fat ***? "Golden's our guy...trust the process...It's Golden's decisions... Sickening.

Tired of getting yelled at...he's lucky he doesn't get his *** beat! But I guess that would classify as a hate crime.

He's probably tired of being yelled at while attending UM events.

Then he shouldn't be such a puss! I get he can't do anything about fat ***. But does he have to bend over backwards to kiss the aforementioned fat ***? "Golden's our guy...trust the process...It's Golden's decisions... Sickening.

Tired of getting yelled at...he's lucky he doesn't get his *** beat!

I agree. From the sounds of it, he has little to no control over this situation though.

Hopefully the BOT are doing the right thing behind the scenes.

Oh poor guy, he's getting a hard time for doing a poor job. Deal with it. Either quit, keep doing what you're doing and keep dealing with the boos and the Vitrol, or wake the **** up and fix ****. I have no sympathy for some underqualified guy doing an awful job making bank.

Advertisement
***** the basketball program too. That is Donna's other fair haired child. It should not get any support either. Administration prefers a successful B-ball program and a failed football program. Not a cent for anything associated with administration -- all sports, U health, enrollments, anything.

Last time I looked, the basketball team sucked, too. Coach L is trying very hard to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. It amazes me he does as well as he does.

The department head is in hiding as is the football coach yet the school continues to allow it to happen. Awesome leadership across the board

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back