Blake is not getting Renewed..,

Advertisement
If this were to be true, to me, this makes the Zo news more likely.

BOT decided Manny and Blake go down together minus a miracle and bring Alonzo to either groom him as AD (if he has interest and fundraising help) or allow BOT to hire an AD who is more interest in business side with Alonzo then having full football control.

According to my Golden Cane cat is it’s BOT connections.

I’m not an insider just sharing what I’ve heard.

Merry Christmas

Wait. You do mean Blake James, not Blake Baker, right? DGAF about Baker, he does nothing for me, but he's not the problem. Blake James is almost every problem.

If we're talking:
  • Blake James is out.
  • Alonzo Highsmith is brought in to some position above Manny anywhere up to AD, with power to retain/fire/hire (albeit not allowed to make any changes until at least after next season).
  • Rhett is our new OC, and hopefully bringing in at least 2-3 new offensive position coaches.
  • Manny's seat is hotter than ****, and next time Zo catches Manny sitting down he's gonna kick that cot**** chair out from under him.
If that's all happening, I just might be able to think of this program and smile again. But it's gonna take AT LEAST ALL THAT.

Advertisement
Ya'll can laugh - but the fact that lots of folks have been saying they wanted banners AND billboards targeting Blake?

I guarantee - whoever on the BOT already knew Blake was useless as **** on a tomcat - and that knowledge that the fans were so ****ed off the were going to do billboards and banners - that just may have been the feather that overloaded the wagon.

Hopefully both blakes are gone! He didnt specify which blake in his op.

Yeah, dude. If he's talking Baker, it's the worst case of blue balls in the history of mankind...
81mO4IGJXSL._SS500_.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya'll can laugh - but the fact that lots of folks have been saying they wanted banners AND billboards targeting Blake?

I guarantee - whoever on the BOT already knew Blake was useless as **** on a tomcat - and that knowledge that the fans were so ****ed off the were going to do billboards and banners - that just may have been the feather that overloaded the wagon.

Sacrifice means nothing without the victory, but if this comes true, God Bless all who served The Cause...
500_F_123350756_hOAZsoQ9Swg7sykPnpX90Pxtc2OcElpl.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back