2024 Blake Franks 2024 OT

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Edit: Originally offered on May 12

Took part in individual workouts at Mario's camp today. Tweet says he was offered today but the offer actually was extended a month ago. Don't see any rankings on the various sites and limited offers right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It says we offered in may. He has an offer from Ole Miss and has picked up offers from USF and Louisville since ours.

Advertisement
Good one! He's about that age where it could be possible. Wikipedia says Bubba has a son named Daniel, don't see a Blake.
By the look for the picture, Mirabal is Blake’s son.

That guy is so loved. It’s crazy how the smallest guy out there can be the very effective coach of the beasts. Keep ‘em coming.

It says we offered in may. He has an offer from Ole Miss and has picked up offers from USF and Louisville since ours.
You're right and the OP has been updated. We actually offered on May 12. IDK why the tweet said he was offered today. Kid camped at Clemson on June 2. Suspect his offer list is only going to grow and will eventually be a ranked recruit.

Kid camped at Clemson on June 2, was at the Clemson spring game and Junior day so Dabo is all over him. I don't think we're going to be able to just get a commitment from him unnoticed.

@cway313, on the positive side, I don't see my nemesis MSU and Tucker anywhere in this recruitment timeline (yet). LOL

Kid camped at Clemson on June 2, was at the Clemson spring game and Junior day so Dabo is all over him. I don't think we're going to be able to just get a commitment from him unnoticed.

@cway313, on the positive side, I don't see my nemesis MSU and Tucker anywhere in this recruitment timeline (yet). LOL
Mel prolly after bigger fish he ain't ****** around.

Advertisement
Mel prolly after bigger fish he ain't ****** around.
I don't think the recruiting services have properly scouted Franks. Not sure where he is in the pecking order.

More likely though is that Tucker doesn't think its likely he's going to pull too many kids out of South Carolina and is picking his battles. As I said in the South Carolina Prospects threads, if we can steal one 4* recruit out of SC a year, I'll be very happy.

Advertisement
Most of the state here is very under recruited. But there are some big athletic dudes here. Most of them in the upstate but you’ll get find some gems on the coast.

Advertisement
the state is super underrated for trench play OL and SPECIFICALLY DL.

I would be in the 2 carolinas yearly offering JUST trench players
Being that we played in North Carolina every other year I’m surprised we haven’t had more of a prescience up there. Same with Virginia

Advertisement
Back