Blake Fires Manny, Frenk fires Blake, who fires Frenk?

Frenk is not going to be fired for athletic department issues. The BOT runs that show.

Frenk will be, however,...

used as the vehicle, by BOT, to fire Blake James (don't hold your breath) and woes in athletic department will be used partially as the rationale to release Frenk if the BOT so chooses.
The BOY doesn't need athletic department woes as an excuse to fire Frenk. He would have been fired at the end of 2019 .. but then the pandemic commenced and he was retained primarily due to his community health background. Under his "leadership" U of M overall academic ranking dropped from around #40 to #55, the law school ranking dropped significantly, and UM is also now being sued because Frenk fired a dean who was 18 months into a 5 year contract .. without consulting. He is a dead man walking and will be fired. Blake has "reportedly" been told to look for a job and should be fired soon .. hopefully .. then a new AD can assist the "conflicted" BOT in plotting a new course for the football program.

Advertisement
lol, you don't fire a president based on what the athletic department does.
Why not? You do if the football program is a key part of a school's identity and you wish that program to be as successful as it can be. The problem is that the BOT doesn't care either.

The BOY doesn't need athletic department woes as an excuse to fire Frenk. He would have been fired at the end of 2019 .. but then the pandemic commenced and he was retained primarily due to his community health background. Under his "leadership" U of M overall academic ranking dropped from around #40 to #55, the law school ranking dropped significantly, and UM is also now being sued because Frenk fired a dean who was 18 months into a 5 year contract .. without consulting. He is a dead man walking and will be fired. Blake has "reportedly" been told to look for a job and should be fired soon .. hopefully .. then a new AD can assist the "conflicted" BOT in plotting a new course for the football program.
Believe it when you see it.

Advertisement
His name isn't Julio Frenk.
His name is now Julie Hot Dog.

I now knight thee..

JULIE HOT DOG.

What do you think timeline on this is?
If you listen to people in the know, theres already been work behind the scenes as far as a reorg of the AD, as Blake is already done, and contacting coaches, and maybe we’ll hear about in the couple days after the board meets on the 18th.

To be clear tho… I’m just repeating what I heard from Flo, whose been accurate so far, and a friend who has relationships with some families. I’m not an insider or connected in any way. @Cribby is the guy who is.

No you fire him for being a trash president who over saw the drop in educational prestige and standards during tenure as president. Try to keep up.

When those rankings come up, all you see on this board is how they don't matter. He also has overseen a UHealth resurgence that was losing money and is now making piles of it.

Stick to what you know kid. What that is, I'm not sure of.

Advertisement
Even better.

This is a quality 🐐 name right here.
Julia Frenkenfurter.

Now is the J (in my Ron Burgundy-I mean @ssvir voice) a silent or soft J?
I'm going soft to stay on brand for him.

Pronounce it with a non-descriptive yet distinctively effeminate Euro-trash accent

Ooooouu-lee-ah Frenk-en-fuur-ter

gotta stretch it out

When those rankings come up, all you see on this board is how they don't matter. He also has overseen a UHealth resurgence that was losing money and is now making piles of it.

Stick to what you know kid. What that is, I'm not sure of.
Lmfao. I actually have family members that actually work for the school in a educational leadership capacity but you’re gonna try and tell me how “good” French when most of the alum in the know want him fired?

Go take a lap and sit this one out.

Advertisement
Lmfao. I actually have family members that actually work for the school in a educational leadership capacity but you’re gonna try and tell me how “good” French when most of the alum in the know want him fired?

Go take a lap and sit this one out.

I can see Zbrod and his esteemed educational professional family sitting around bemoaning the great evil that is Dr. Julio Frenk. Oh, the conversations and insight that came from such a body of informed opinions had to be, dare I say, enlightening. To be a fly on that wall......what a dream.

Most alum in the know, my lord you're funny.

Do tell us more. Please?

I can see Zbrod and his esteemed educational professional family sitting around bemoaning the great evil that is Dr. Julio Frenk. Oh, the conversations and insight that came from such a body of informed opinions had to be, dare I say, enlightening. To be a fly on that wall......what a dream.

Most alum in the know, my lord you're funny.

Do tell us more. Please?
Look at how pathetic you are. You can’t come up with a logical answer so you have to insult somebody and their family which PS if you actually knew who they were you would STFU in a heartbeat. Check the temperature. Everybody that’s involved with the school on this very board wants him gone. Majority of the BOT wants him gone which has not only been said by me but by Cribbs, boarcane, and others. We’ve had multiple threads about it old man.

You’re so ******* clueless that you’re **** porsting and acting like it’s fact. Par of course for you and it’s ******* hilarious. Tell us more about how much money he’s brought to the medical department though you loser.

Advertisement
I'm not sure why folks care about Frenk. If anything, he's a plus for the football team. I'd rather have a president who appears to be a push-over than someone who is meddling in its business.

Look at how pathetic you are. You can’t come up with a logical answer so you have to insult somebody and their family which PS if you actually knew who they were you would STFU in a heartbeat. Check the temperature. Everybody that’s involved with the school on this very board wants him gone. Majority of the BOT wants him gone which has not only been said by me but by Cribbs, boarcane, and others. We’ve had multiple threads about it old man.

You’re so ******* clueless that you’re **** porsting and acting like it’s fact. Par of course for you and it’s ******* hilarious. Tell us more about how much money he’s brought to the medical department though you loser.

Triggered.

What I posted was a fact. UHealth was a sinking ship and Frenk with many others have turned it around since taking over from DS.

I'm sorry you want to move the goalposts. You want to say I know this or that, my family member, etc. It's comical envisioning you in any kind of in depth conversation about academics when you generally can't even formulate a coherent sentence.

You claim to know all kinds of things. I must've missed it where you dropped all kinds of knowledge on anything here. Legend in your own mind kid, grow up.

You've yet to refute what I said and are here crying like you won on the internet. Take a lap, I'm a loser, my you're funny and creative all at the same time. My feelings are truly hurt.

Triggered.

What I posted was a fact. UHealth was a sinking ship and Frenk with many others have turned it around since taking over from DS.

I'm sorry you want to move the goalposts. You want to say I know this or that, my family member, etc. It's comical envisioning you in any kind of in depth conversation about academics when you generally can't even formulate a coherent sentence.

You claim to know all kinds of things. I must've missed it where you dropped all kinds of knowledge on anything here. Legend in your own mind kid, grow up.

You've yet to refute what I said and are here crying like you won on the internet. Take a lap, I'm a loser, my you're funny and creative all at the same time. My feelings are truly hurt.
Triggered? You insulted my family because you couldn’t respond to anything I said. Get help you loser.

Look at these weird, overcompensating diatribes you wrote of a single sentence that embarrassed you. Go get professional help.

Last edited:
Triggered? You insulted my family because you couldn’t respond to anything I said. Get help you loser.

Look at these weird, overcompensating diatribes you wrote of a single sentence that embarrassed you. Go get professional help.

Actually I didn't insult your family at all. You should really work on your reading comprehension.

Did you all have tea and crumpets while you all discussed the goings on surrounding Miami academia?

*****ing about the administration is par for the course in education. A gifted scholar, with family in the trenches, such as yourself should know that.

Advertisement
Back