Blake Biller needs to be Bill Miller 2.0...

k9cane

Senior
other than that, I wanna thank Manny Diaz for saving me the aggravation of even thinking about going to the Bama opener

What I saw today defensively is simply the worst effort and performance I have ever witnessed from a non-probation Miami team

This 8-2 is an absolute mirage

Advertisement
This was the worst defensive performance in the history of college football. 62 points allowed & the most rushing yards allowed in a single game EVER!!! Yes ever!!

I have never seen running backs run through the second level with so much room by themselves. And it happened multiple times as they got gashed for one explosive play after another.

This was a Diazster if every way...

Advertisement
I have never seen running backs run through the second level with so much room by themselves. And it happened multiple times as they got gashed for one explosive play after another.

This was a Diazster if every way...
Yeah, it was literally the most rushing yards allowed between 2 d1 opponents ever. I mean just think about that.

When you hire a staff from a failed regime, you get that same failed result. This isn’t a serious program. Some of us have been saying it for a while now

This was the worst defensive performance in the history of college football. 62 points allowed & the most rushing yards allowed in a single game EVER!!! Yes ever!!!

A DC who gives up those kind of numbers should be fired right after the game. I am hoping that the reason Baker hasn't been fired yet (it's almost midnight in the West Coast and I haven't seen the news yet) is that Diaz is giving Baker an opportunity to tender his resignation or seek a FCS job this week before he has to unceremoniously dump him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back