Blake Baker

Advertisement
min
That's because Baker has us running these stunts stupid stunts on every other play. We constantly stunt ourselves right out position. No regards for gap integrity at all. And come to think of it, Diaz was the same way. Baker is Diaz 3 years ago. Smh.
I disagree with the last sentence. Baker is Diaz circa 2012 about 7 years ago.

I saw Garvin following a player on a pre snap motion all the way to the sideline....the first thing I though was that Dorito was back in town...the second was why would we remove our best pass rusher from our pass rush.
This imbecile Baker has literally taken away our best pass rushing threat in Garvin and turned him into a spy. What I don't understand is how Diaz can sit there and watch this clown destroy the defense that he built. If I'm Diaz, I would have gone Buddy Ryan on Baker and knocked him on his *** for that garbage 4th and 17 call.

LMAO @ NATO. Loved that..!! 😂😂

It’s me, brother. Life is grand. Left MO. Living between Germany and Greece at the moment. Building international bridges. Loving the journey. “It starts with us...”

Hope all is well with you too, man. Blessings be upon you and yours.

I knew it. The football knowledge from this post was too strong. I remember when you left “Grand Misery” as you put it & moved across the pond. Glad you’re doing good but ****..that’s a standard. Godspeed to you and the fam!

I saw Garvin following a player on a pre snap motion all the way to the sideline....the first thing I though was that Dorito was back in town...the second was why would we remove our best pass rusher from our pass rush.
Baker making a serious run at being the worst Blake in the program.

Advertisement
Last time I checked Diaz said that he is not calling plays, Baker is, but he as Head Coach has the final decision.
On 4 and 17, I would have brought the house, but ?...Hindsight is always 20-20 guaranteed.

Advertisement
Wow. Sam Howell struggling right now reading zone coverage. Wake Forest can thank Baker for showing them that playing man coverage all night is not the way to confuse a freshman qb, smh

Advertisement
Back